• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

worrying about Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruledbyguineapigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Charles is my Rabbit he was nutered on Tuesday. I went to pick him up and was driving home on my own. When Charlie tried to walk around dizzy from the opperation he fell over on his back. I couldnt pick him up straight away cos I was driving. I got to the lights and picked him up. When I got home I inspected the work and make sure it was ok. I noticed the one side was gray looking. Thought may be its just the colour it was athough I couldnt recall that. When the one side went down and looks ok the other got bigger and darker. So I rushed him to the vets yesterday and the vet said.
When was this done.
Tuesday I said.
Ohhh I didnt do this I was not here.
affraid
He then said its a blood clot and will disperse.
Give him an injection of antibiotics and sent me on my way.
I was expecting to see a great change this morning.
But no Charles looks upset and not happy and its still the same. Its been bleeding a little over night but not much.
What do I do next?? I was thinking of taking him to Mark instead. Cos hes a different vet he may act faster and different. I dont want to blame anyone I just want Charles sorted out. Crying or Very sad 8...

OMG poor you and poor Charles. I really hope he's okay.

I dont really have any help for you but I think if I thought there was a problem with one of mine then I'd try to see another vet - I have done this with one of my piggys before and really not wanting to get my great dog vet into bother but had to risk it for the sake of the piggy....

Hope Charles is okay
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back