• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Worst Song Lyrics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artist & song title:The Killers - Human
Lyric: "Are we human, or are we dancer?"
Question: Errr?

Artist & Song Title: Rihanna - Birthday cake,
Lyric: "I’mma make you my b***h / Cake, cake, cake, cake / Cake, cake, cake, cake / Cake, cake, cake, cake / Cake, cake, cake."

Ok Ri Ri

How about Call Me Al by Paul Simon, one of the lines sounds like, "far away, my welly blew up!"

Everyone likes sausages, lets just face it, vegan sausage, pork sausage, herb sausage, sausage sausge, :sly: sausage. Whatever your preference, we're all partical to a bit of sausage.

You cant beat a nice lorne sausage, bacon and fried egg soda bread sandwich - absolutely fantastic! :yahoo:

Reactions: A&T
:DI'm sure you all know this one: Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough
Sounds like When you Go and get stuffed!

There was a lot of confusion over the lyrics to the Top Cat theme tune. "His close friends get to call him TC as long as its - Whipping the sea? Making the tea? No; With dignity".

I'm off to have my warm sausage tea now!

Reactions: A&T
La Isla Bonita... I always thought she said sack of potatoes.... and on another note what is a hopeless place... apparently people can fall in love there?

I'm glad we all agree on the sausage!

What about that "SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD A CAT?!"

All Saints lyrics "there's one question I want to know", made me want to scream every time I heard it, stupid woman knew the question, what she wanted to know the answer.
I've been singing the wrong words to Rods You Wear it Well for years, thought it was you can call Collette and wondered who she was, apparently it's call connect.

I've always thought sausages should be cube shaped, they wouldn't roll around on the grill pan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back