• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Would Anyone Like Me To Attempt To Draw Their Guinea Pigs?

Cool! they sound awesome, can I see their Youtube channel please? :)

I am still working on piggy drawings so go ahead and post a pic of your piggies and I'll be happy to draw them :)

I like to take my time and enjoy it so on average it takes 2 weeks somtimes longer sometimes shorter, it normally depends on how many piggies are in the pic, I'm currently working on Demi's four girls so it will take a bit longer this time.
Okay, thanks! Here’s a link to their YouTube channel: The Piggies. I’m not sure how to insert photos here when using an iPhone, but there are plenty of photos and videos on their YouTube channel.

Your drawings are amazing, I would love you to draw my piggies if you have any free time :)

Their names are in order from left to right: Nala, Bella, Cookie and Dolly :)

View attachment 68512

Heres Nala and Dolly finding a Christmas present left outside for them. Bella and Cookie are on the way I Couldn't fit all 4 pigs on the page.Nala Dolly.jpg

Hello :) could you do Binky and Errol? :)

There's some photos of them here: Diy Photo Shoot + Bloopers!

View attachment 71701

I'm drawing Binky and Errol next!
is there anything in particular you would like me to draw them doing? or should I just make something up?

Now I know its a bit cheeky @Dandelion Dream but would you mind doing my girlies too? Pretty please with an iced bun with a cherry on the top?

Here they are in their chilled out glory ...View attachment 67654

I'll draw them after Binky and Errol :) is there anything in particular you would like me to draw them doing?

is there anything in particular you would like me to draw them doing? or should I just make something up?

I'll draw them after Binky and Errol :) is there anything in particular you would like me to draw them doing?
Nope! I'll trust your judgement you did so well with Dennis and Christian! I'm sure you'll do them justice and it'll as wonderful x

I don't really mind :) Binky loves eating and Errol loves tubes and they both love each other :)

Haha there are a lot of piggy pics in here now! Your hand must hurt from all the drawing :)) They're such lovely little scenes :)

Thank you :) yeah I've been drawing the wonderful piggies of this forum for quite a long time now:fog: and I still love drawing them ^_^

I also have this one.

Thank you! :D

Cute little things, they look like good buddies:luv:. what are their names? are they boys or girls? also is there any particular theme you would like for the picture? :)

Now I know its a bit cheeky @Dandelion Dream but would you mind doing my girlies too? Pretty please with an iced bun with a cherry on the top?

Here they are in their chilled out glory ...View attachment 67654

I've drawn them having leisurely outdoorsy fun in the springtime :)

Here's
Meg catching the fallen blossum
Meg catching the fallen blossum.jpg
Betsy and the little dragon of Spring
Betsy and the little dragon of Spring.jpg
and last but not least Velvet The Painter
Velvet The Painter.jpg
Heres the whole scene
Springtime pigs.jpg

Back