• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Would Anyone Like Me To Attempt To Draw Their Guinea Pigs?

IMG_20181031_133902_kindlephoto-934454274.jpg
img_20181118_111957-jpg.104519

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_111957.jpg
    IMG_20181118_111957.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 195
i doubt this is still available but i would love my cavy drawn and if you do please post pic love my little miga
IMG_9153.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9195.JPG
    IMG_9195.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9089.JPG
    IMG_9089.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi! If this is still available I’d love for you to draw my boys for a special place on my wall!

View attachment 104244View attachment 104245

Here’s Rocko (he’s kinda small ☺️) ^^^^

View attachment 104246View attachment 104247

Oreo (my biggger little bear!) ^^^^^

View attachment 104248View attachment 104249

And Algernon, who passed away a couple months ago (November)

Thank you!

Hello I'll do my best and try to get round to drawing them for you
I'm sorry for your loss of Algernon :(

can you draw them doing some popcorning and their names are coco (top) and coffee (bottom)

I'll be happy to draw him for you! just bear with me though cause I have tons of requests right now :)

Hi this probably won't get seen but i would love to have my little Coco pig drawn that's only if you have time x
View attachment 104494

It's been seen and I'll love to draw him for you :) You'll have to be patient though cause I have tons of requests right now.

View attachment 104517These r my babies. The one on the left, jasper, however, has passed on but he is still my baby in my heart...
They're so cute I'm sorry you lost Jasper :( I'll put them on the list.

i doubt this is still available but i would love my cavy drawn and if you do please post pic love my little miga
View attachment 104785
It is still available and I'll be happy to draw her for you, and you came just in time to be put on my list :)

THE LIST AGAIN :)

anyar.dris Timmy, Deedee & Meemee

Piggy1011 Piggie Snowball and Squiglet laying on their backs with food all around them

charley.b Sky mostly done will be posted very soon

melanie42 Linny and Chubz

Teazel 2017 Teazel working on now

Cavy Kung-Fu Ignotus

ElizaCavies Toast and Marmalade

Lala Lala and Niya still working on I wasn't happy with picture so had to start over

Lilyandluna

PigsLovesYas10 -Rocko, Oreo And Algernon

Coffee the pig Coco and Coffee

coco bean -Coco

GuineaPiggy101 - Jasper and Tiberius

Gpowner - Miga

Thank you all for your interest in my drawings and posting your lovely piggies
as you can see I have quite a mountain of piggies to draw now, it's great! :D but I'll need some time to get through them all

I feel bad when I keep people waiting for ages for their drawings
and I don't want to rush anyone's drawing either
so for now maybe no more requests until I've caught up a bit
I'll let you know when I'm less overwhelmed or you can always send me a message in my chat and I'll let you know when I'm ready to take on more requests.

@Dandelion Dream - just a suggestion - you could ask a staff member to close this thread temporarily ….. this will stop people uploading pictures until you are ready to receive more . You can ask a staff member to upload your completed pictures each time you finish them …. and then the thread can be reopened for a while for people to make comments .

I think your pictures are wonderful and it's a great compliment that you have got such a long list - however, I don't want you to get stressed .

PS - I would love you to draw a picture of my Rainbow Bridge sow , Bess - but I am going to wait until your waiting list is a bit shorter :tu:

@Dandelion Dream - just a suggestion - you could ask a staff member to close this thread temporarily ….. this will stop people uploading pictures until you are ready to receive more . You can ask a staff member to upload your completed pictures each time you finish them …. and then the thread can be reopened for a while for people to make comments .

I think your pictures are wonderful and it's a great compliment that you have got such a long list - however, I don't want you to get stressed .

PS - I would love you to draw a picture of my Rainbow Bridge sow , Bess - but I am going to wait until your waiting list is a bit shorter :tu:

Thank you but I'd like to keep the thread open and post them myself It's more layed back. :)
and I'll be happy to draw her when my list gets shorter.

It’s well worth the wait! The pictures are great!
Thank you :)

It will be definitely worth the wait... My guinea pig, Tiberius, just died so the picture will be amazing... :) Thank you so much!
Thank you, I'm sorry about Tiberius.

Attachments

• teazel2.jpg
    teazel2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 5
@Dandelion Dream your drawings are fabulous. Thank you for kindness in drawing members’ piggies.

Thanks! I enjoy doing it :)

coco bean and Lala's drawings are nearly ready now

Does anyone know if DM9119 is still on the forum? I was going to draw their piggies but their name under their avatar has gone black, so I'm not sure if that means they've left or something. it's also a bit confusing because apparently they used to be called melanie42.

do you think you could draw my pigs i cant find my camera so these are the best pics i could find

Back