• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Would you contribute to the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Would you contribute to the forum? Its not compulsory and no one will think less of you if you cant. but if some of us can then it will help ellie.

so if you just copy the below and put your name underneath the last name and so on. SO put how much you could pay. doesnt matter how small amount it is. and make it a yearly amount

Michele (PIGGIEWIGGY) £1-£10 yearly

Michele (PIGGIEWIGGY) £1-£10+ yearly
Kelly (kellyandpiggies) £10 yearly

I couldn't ask any of you to do that. I really don't mind paying it! I decided to make the forum so its only fair that I pay for it. Its not a lot of money anyways but its a nice thought though! :)

We arent listening to you Ellie. We want to do this. We post on here too. Please let us?

Bev £10 yearly

:'( i dont have anymoney, and my parents have alot of finace problems so i cant I'm afraid sorry everyone

I can afford a little towards the forum, but not much as were having money problems at the moment too.

Bev £10 yearly
Claire £?
Princessguinea £?

No No, I will not accept any money off anybody. It is really nice that you would all like to help but its fine. It is not much a year so no need to contribute. The way in which you all contribute is by posting :) Continue that and i'll be happy!

*sticks fingers in ears and yells La La La La La i'm not listening!*

We will find out when the yearly payment is due and bombard your email account with Paypal payments :D

squeakypigs said:
No No, I will not accept any money off anybody. It is really nice that you would all like to help but its fine. It is not much a year so no need to contribute. The way in which you all contribute is by posting :) Continue that and i'll be happy!

OK, but the offer is always there if and when you need it.

I'll contribute £10 or more a year, its worth it for the help when you are feeling down when losing a beloved piggy no one else but you lot know EXACTLY how we feel and £10 is a small price for that kind of comfort, but dont want you to feel obligated to accept our offers , but am 100% willing to help out, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back