wow whos got wind !

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
my poor little girls shed door just blew open despite it being closed and padlock through the hasp, it is so windy mind you I do live on a hill with fields and downs around me, but it is really windy here on the Isle of wight, glad I'm not crossing the ferry today ugh! has anyone else got wind lol just realised what I asked, my kids are laughing their heads off, :D

bevs

Reaction score
Yes it's blowing a gale here too LOL ;D

Had a giggle when I saw the post too!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
earlier i was carrying hay from the hay shed to the girls shed and by the time i got there it had almost all gone and spread all over the garden my roof tiles are flipping as well, we had a mini tornado in west wight last year so am nervous of my piggy sheds, they are well sheltered but you never know, they'll have to all come indoors if it gets much worse, you think i'm joking dont you ? I've already worked out by living on a hill we are safe from floods but winds are a problem, does any of you think what would i do with my animals if disaster strikes or am i just mad ::)

G

gothchick1515

Lol same thing happened here the shed door blew open! i straightend my hair today but youd never know with this rain and winD! SPRING YEH RIGHT!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
would you believe we had a hose pipe ban here on the Isle of wight friday and its rained ever since , I've pushed a big piece of wood up against my shed doors despite them being locked and padlocked I dont trust them the winds so bad

D

DebbieR

The wind is howling here too. I've been quoting lines from Wizard of Oz all evening ;D

G

gothchick1515

its getting warmer here too yay! maybe piglets can go in the run yay!! no wonder we both had wind michelle we're practically neightbours hehe i can see the isle of wieght heeh hope it warms up soon

bevs

Reaction score
its not cold here at all, but windier than yesterday. Lovely and bright too. God my windows need cleaning LOL ;D

G

gothchick1515

Lol its not cold here either still takin a coat to college its up a hill and its always cold hehe x

Status
Not open for further replies.