• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Are there any WWE fans here? I'm off to Nottingham Arena tomorrow to see Raw Wrestlemania Revenge tour. My youngest is wrestling crazy ;D

We were meant to go last November but Eddie Guerrero died a few days before and they postponed the event. Only problem is that it is now a Raw event instead of Smackdown, and I soooo wanted to see the Undertaker ;D He's by far my fave ;)

i used to be a huge fan (especially of the rock!), but the story lines and wrestlers changed so many times that i hardly see it anymore.
i wish rock would come back...then id watch it...and fantisize! :-* :-*

Well I will mail you all the good piccies I take then Kelly!. Who is Mike's fave if he has one?

The Rock may be gone ( and yes he was fine) ;) but there are still more there ;D Take Randy Orton for example :D

i dont remember how he looks...
i miss the rocks bum! lol

He says ta! Hasn't got a real favourite since they split into Smackdown and Raw (means absolutely nothing to me! LOL)

Don't worry Mike I know exactly what you mean ;D

A couple of months ago my local wrestling shop (figures etc) held a signing with Mick Foley / Mankind, and my youngest asked about the time he fell off the top of the cage during Hell in a Cell, like did it hurt, and Mick said yes but I didn't fall off and Arun said " no i know, you were fighting so and so and he pushed you off bla bla bla"

and Mick says Wow you know all that how old are you? Arun says 7, Mick says Wow well that happened X years ago, you must be a wrestling genius to know all that. You can imagine that made his day ;D Firstly to see the man he sees on TV, Secondly to speak to him and thirdly to have him say he's a wrestling genius ;D

And here is a piccie

DSCF0382.jpg

SOCKO!!

yeah i love WWE i used to be big into the Hardy Boys, then Jeff got the boot.

then i havent watched it since really.

just keep my ears to the ground.

My brother used to be mad on it when we were kids. He loved The Rock

Hope you have a great time Bev

And thats a great piccie ;D

awww wow! Arun and Mike would get on well! He keeps talking about it now - am just nodding in agreement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back