• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

X Factor am I beening too soft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just watching X factor and its making me cry! feel like a big softy! So emotional at the moment :'(

Mary

Would this have anything to do with Sean (think that's his name), the one that keeps crying anyway. He looks like he needs mothering!

Bless him! Yes you are right! Dose this happen to anyone else! :'(

Mary

ANOTHER one in tears! I've never seen so many men cry! I shouldn't really watch it, I keep saying things like, what does she look like, has he got make-up on, etc etc (the sadder thing is, I'm saying this to my dogs - husband is upstairs watching a film!)

Jillybean said:
Would this have anything to do with Sean (think that's his name), the one that keeps crying anyway. He looks like he needs mothering!

Could do with a son as I have 3 daughters!

Is he the 1 who sings like a girl? The little 16 year old that shook so much in his first audition that he needed a break?

My fella is working in his shed and he popped in to get some thing and said "What is that sitting next to Sharon!" Well that wasnt very nice was it!

Mary

squeakypigs said:
Is he the 1 who sings like a girl? The little 16 year old that shook so much in his first audition that he needed a break?

You are right! All he needs is a big cuddle!

Can't believe he is through - has a good voice but its not that strong and its too girly. Can imagine his voice in a very poppy boy band!

I don't think he'll make it to the live shows - Simon knows he would just crumble!

I love the prog so much - can't wait till next week!

In tears again! I have just watched the film Dragonfly!

Mary :'(

I had a tear as well , looks like we are are bunch of softys either that or its PMS, :'(

I like Ray, has anyone else noticed he was Antony in Brookside the one that drowned the girl who was bullying him ? x

I had tears in my eyes too! Glad I'm not alone! Too many people crying is my downfall :)

I always cry at XFactor
the producers make it so emotional on purpose

I don't tend to cry but every year I do have my firm faves. This year they are Jonathan, the guy who looks after his mum full time, of course Sean and the guy with the long hair in Sharon's group.

:o Oh yeah. Ray is the guy from Brookie. I knew I recognised him. Well spotted Verity :)

Actually I did shed a tear when I had to listen to those creatures murdering the Beatles songs especially when they got the words wrong. Grrr >:(

I was a brookie adict! i can spot them anywhere lol hes so cute Ray to win, lol i like Johnathan and that group of 4 guys one of which works in a day centre for people with disabilities! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back