• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

X-Factor - Battle of the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Who would you like to win? I think Chris Moyles is brilliant and should win. I have started now to quite like Lucy Benjamin too!

chris to win or is MAtt still in? I didnt watch as i was watching Sezer go from big brother.

Chris should definatly win... I mean his show gets so man listeners on the radio, and all he does is talk about the show... so he must have a pretty strong following! Hated his u2 song tho a couple of nights ago...

lukey said:
Chris should definatly win... I mean his show gets so man listeners on the radio, and all he does is talk about the show... so he must have a pretty strong following! Hated his u2 song tho a couple of nights ago...

Not just MAN listeners. I'm a listener and the last I looked I wasnt a man. LOL

lol I really must check my spelling before posting... i mean many* I'm sure that his listeners are made up of men, women and some that are not quite sure what they are so they dress up as the iopposite just to experiment, but they still enjoy the chris moyles show very much indeed.

missed it last night - who left?

It's no way as much fun as real x factor.

Yes Lucy did. SHe was shocked. She was very good last night though.

WOOOO! Lucy Lucy Lucy! i wanted her to win from day one yay! LOL thats the first time the person i wanted to win won! i wanted Tabby to win in the first one and Andy in the second yay! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back