• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

x factor results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XbeccaX

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
what does everyone think?! i LOVE 1 direction, especially liam payne! xoxo but gutted that gamu didnt get through, i loved her 8... I'm glad cher got through even though she messed up, i like her too :) what does everyone else think?

I too am gutted that Gamu didn't get through. A big mistake I think. I'm pleased that Cher made it but the blonde should have got her marching orders I think. I'm happy enough with the other decisions.

I didn't want that Katie to go through as it looked like she was wearing fur at boot camp and I am very anti-fur. That and she has mucked up most performances she has done so far.

same, i really dislike katie, she is so full of herself! and she messed up too many times, me and my sister said you can forget your words once but not twice. i think cheryl is gonna regret not putting gamu through!

I didn't want that Katie to go through as it looked like she was wearing fur at boot camp and I am very anti-fur. That and she has mucked up most performances she has done so far.

agreed!

google song bmg, one of the first things it come up with is "how they fixed it for katie waissel" ! :)>>>

100% agree that Gamu should have been put forward

I was right with all the others but was shocked that Gamu did not get through. I think she would have put all her heart and soul into it. I was going to vote and have a bet on her if she had been put through.

I do not like the blonde one. She is a total Drama Queen. Making excuses for her foul ups. While i am not into Cher's style of singing she had a genuine excuse when she fouled up last night because she was ill. You could really hear that she was struggling with her tonsillitis. I think it was right for her to go through even though i do not like her style.

Basically i thought all the people picked was correct except the blonde one (Gamu should have been there). I think Cheryl Cole has made the wrong decision with her. But then that's just my opinion

Gamu definitely should have gone through! She is so lovely & has such a nice voice-she would have done so well! :(
I don't understand why Cheryl put Katie through as imo she messed up her performances & didn't really come across as a very nice person...grrrr

Was happy with most other decisions though, that young boyband are al soo cute! ")

i havent watched it all, but from what i did catch i really like the young mum from Liverpool that has no confidence at all, if she can crack that she is a winner, stunning performance on her first audition x

also, as i said i havent watched it, but am soooo glad that 'thing' from Sheffield or wherever didnt get through, what a bad influence she would have been to kids these days....only my opinion x

Gamu definitely should have gone through! She is so lovely & has such a nice voice-she would have done so well! :(
I don't understand why Cheryl put Katie through as imo she messed up her performances & didn't really come across as a very nice person...grrrr

Was happy with most other decisions though, that young boyband are al soo cute! ")

do you mean 1 direction? or f.y.d.? i lurrve 1 direction xoxo was pretty gutted that diva fever didnt get through, they were so funny! i also like belle amie, i think they connected really well to say they have just kind of been thrown together

It said at the end that there was a 'twist' next week. I reckon Simon will bring Gamu back. xx

I don't know about a fix, but this is sooo odd.... Why would you give someone who consistantly fails to perform a chance?

After she told Gamu NO, you could catch a glimpse of the room Cheryl was in, and to my surprise it looked full of people in suits; she seemed to need support too. It was very bizarre!

Didnt anyone else see the little girl from Liverpool? I thought she was really different in her audition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back