X-Factor Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Who are you voting for?

My faves are Eton Road, Ben and Ashley.

I don't like Ray or Robert and I think Robert should have gone tonight instead of 4sure.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lucinda said:
Who are you voting for?

My faves are Eton Road, Ben and Ashley.

I don't like Ray or Robert and I think Robert should have gone tonight instead of 4sure.

I like Ashley 2 :)

D

DebbieR

Bn is my champion. H actually gav m goosbumps whn h sang last wk.
I lik obrt cos h's got a rally fat girlfrin. That mans h's not a shallow twit who only gos for looks. I wish h woul stop crying though.
4Sur got a ba song to sing. Thy tri to o a 4 part harmony an thr was no room in that song for that (listn to m souning lik I know what I'm talking about ? ;D).

[colorr]BEN T WIN
BEN T WIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I like Robert too, from the 1st audition when he said about his losses etc :-\ and the reasons he wanted to go through :)

D

DebbieR

He is a sweetie. If Ben goes I'd want him to win.

That Ray shouldn't be there. Its not fair. He'll already have an agent and everything.

F

Fr0ggy

Ben to win! I love his voice! (and he's not bad looking either! ;))

I don't like Ray-I didn't know he had an agent tho! And I thought The MacDonald Brothers were rubbish last night and was amazed that they weren't in the bottom 2!

D

DebbieR

Ben is gorgeous. There's just something about him :-*

The MacDonald Brothers must have a lot of friends and family to keep being saved. They are useless. Personally I think the votes are rigged anyway. If it truly went on public voting how is it that all three judges have one act left each at the end? Still its fun though aint it?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I thought Ben was good from her first audition - You could just tell he would make it to the live shows. I want either Ben or Leona to win! :)

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Debbie, I agree, Ben is gorgeous!

Last night I said to my mother on the phone it would be Ray and the McDs in the bottom two - those kilts etc! She hoped the same, but how wrong we were!
Yes, I have often wondered if the voting was rigged too!

L

luvpigs

I want Ben to win :D Not coz i think he is gorgeous :-\ but i think his voice is amazing... yep the mcdonald brothers should go ! they're hopelss >:(

J

Jenni75

I haven't watched this much but I like Ben too! He's definitely not hard on the eye! I like Eton Road also cause of the weird looking one.

Leona is ok but copies too many other stars (didn't she dance just like Tina Turner last week?!). Robert I like for the same reasons as Debbie!

Ray to go - I thought if they had agents they were kicked out anyway? That other group were booted because of having an agent.....Ray gives me the creeps anyway, he can't dance, he can't sing without that massive grin on his face - he's just odd!

P

piglover

I like Eton Rd - they're different..........

But actually I am ADDICTED to strictly come dancing MARK to WIN!! yeah! I even watch the prog on BBC2 every night too I LOVE IT!!!

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As Ive been away i havent seen any of the live shows but I'm going to start this week

As for Strictly Come Dancing - i love it too
I thought Louisa Lyttons jive on sat night was incredible

P

piglover

The standard is some much higher this year. Spoony was robbed! Jan or Georgia should've gone but I love Anton! We he and Erin dance together I get goosebumps!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Back to x factor - I don't like Ray and I can't believe he's got an agent!

He gives me the creeps too, Jenni. My mother says he looks like a ventriloquist's dummy!

D

DebbieR

;D ;D I'm only assuming Ray has an agent because he used to be in Brookside. There was something in the paper about him getting found out but then Avenue was given the push and we heard no more about it.

D

DebbieR

Yeah he played a kid called Ant'nee (Antony) who killed a girl that used to make fun of him. It wasn't that long before it came off air.

Status
Not open for further replies.