• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

X-Factor - Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?

• Leona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• Ray

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't watch next week. Not remotely interested. Dislike both of them.

It's a total farce and nothing to do with how many votes they get. It was always going to be the Simon Cowell show. That Eddie Munster puppet (Ray) should never have been in it in the first place. I can't stand Leona. She has a great voice but there's nothing new about her.

I am going to totally boycott it next week!

DebbieR said:
It's a total farce and nothing to do with how many votes they get. It was always going to be the Simon Cowell show. That Eddie Munster puppet (Ray) should never have been in it in the first place. I can't stand Leona. She has a great voice but there's nothing new about her.

I am going to totally boycott it next week!

I agree with everything youve said there
it seems like its more about arguing judges than contestants and ive always said the damn show is rigged

Ray is the sorta person I could happily slap around the chops and as for Leona shes only good for one kind of singing
maybe I'm biased because I love rock music and Ben and rock go well together,but those two that are left make me wanna puke.
Simon Cowell should be erased off the face of the planet

I like Simon!

But it will be interesting to see if the viewing figures go right down next week.

Lucinda said:
I like Simon!

But it will be interesting to see if the viewing figures go right down next week.

I bet they do,it could be a mass wash hair night next saturday

Lucinda said:
It'll prove to the producers that the fans aren't happy!

I really hope it does,I dunno if theyre planning another series...god i hope not :(

we've always said it was a fix,every damn series

Well it will soon be all over i cant wait to see who wins though i wont be texting any votes mny loyalties were to Eton Road

Sars1359 said:
I wont be texting either,mine were with Ben ;)

Same here - Want Ray to win now though as Leona has been favourite to win now for ages. I think Leona has the better voice by far however doesn't have the stage presence at all...!

Well I voted for Eddie Munster cos I fell out with Leona when she murdered I will always love you. She copied Whitney, and Whitney murdered it. I will always love you is Dolly Parton's song and NO ONE sings it like Dolly :P

Kat

Never liked Leona.

And she murdered both Summertime and Over the Rainbow.
And everything else too. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back