• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

X-Factor - Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?

• Leona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• Ray

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leona, (she has a really powerful voice) cos I can't stand Ray with his swing or Ben with his leg when he sings! LOL It's annoying! ;)

kellyandpiggies said:
Leona, (she has a reallypowerful voice) /color]

So does Mariah, Christina e.t.c - We don't need another one of them around. We need someone unique who has the XFACTOR like BEN!

Leona has absolutely no stage presence - she looks so awkward when singing - Even the Xfactor Coach sees that too! - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds40282.html

Yeah she looks awkward and will be like another Maria and that, but ok if she don't win she'll still have a career cos she's Simon Cowell's.

Its very rare that the person who wins goes on to do well.

Therefore the Ben fans should be hoping that he comes second IMO

I think Ben will be around for a long time to come even if he doesnt win,which he had better....
thank god those Macpuffs were voted out,pity Ray is still in,that cheesy grin gives me nightmares

so anyway

GO BEN

Definately. Ben is going to get a record deal out of this be it an x factor one or not, and I think he will take America by storm too :)

bev said:
Definately. Ben is going to get a record deal out of this be it an x factor one or not, and I think he will take America by storm too :)
I totally agree,he would be awesome too in a rock band ( something like Whitesnake etc)

Oh yesh,we could run our fingers thru his hair instead of him doing it to ours

kellyandpiggies said:
Leona, (she has a really powerful voice) cos I can't stand Ray with his swing or Ben with his leg when he sings! LOL It's annoying! ;)
I'm intrigued - what does Ben do with his leg?!

personally I dont like any of them Leona give me a head ache with her screaching and as already said we have plenty of high voiced girl singers, maybe if Ben did a Bon Jovi I might like him more lol Ray is'nt the right type to become big maybe he will do ok at Butlins etc,

Ben for me too I'm afraid, it's nice to have someone different... Can't stand Ray, and Leona just is too much like Mariah and Christina with all the hand and facial expressions! That said, she can sing so will give her that :)

I thought G4 should've won last year though, so don't listen to me ;D

I like Ben and Leona. Ben is gorgeous and his voice is great. Leonas voice is great too

oooo....ooooo.....I'm sitting on the fence i dont know :-\ gotta be between ben and leona, i do agree shes got a good voice but she looks like theres not much personality there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back