• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

x factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
all 3 of my boys just started squeeking really loudly and popcorning to Aiden's performance! It was really weird as they only normally squeek when I'm in the kitchen

I really dont know what has got into my bos tonight, cos they just went nuts to Katie's song. I never knew they liked music! ha ha

I agree Matt is brilliant!

ohh I also loved Rebbecca I think she has the most amazing voice

How strange! Me and my mum recorded x-factor and I read this thread telling my mum how some guineas are enjoying Aidens performance. Next thing I
know Aiden comes on and my young man Darwin starts popcorning in his tunnel, squeeking.....how odd!

ha ha I think he's going to be very popular in the guinea pig world

They say that America is the hardest country to break into, sod America - he's got the guineapig world! He'll be famous everywhere, Broadway, The west End, you name it he'll be there :) x

I was giving Jethro a bath while it was on. He wouldnt stop growling so this can only mean 3 things...
1 he doesnt like the x factor
2 he is a grumpy boy
3 he was enraged at mommy for bathing him...How dare I:(|)

Awww hehe i think you piggies want to be next years performers! :) Hmm i would love both Matt, Adrian and Rebbecca to win oo and that lovely woman from ireland? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back