• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Has anybody got an Xbox360? - My boyfriend got one on Friday and he won't stop playing on it! lol I had a quick go on it and didn't like it when the controller kept vibrating when I ran into walls e.t.c. The comp usually runs through our TV so the screen is massive however cos he wants the TV screen for the Xbox, while he is playing on it I am back to the small 17inch screen lol Its usually on a 32" screen. You will notice that I have resized some of the images as it didn't stretch the page on a big screen but it does on a normal size comp screen!

My boyfriend has no money lol. He got it from somebody in his family as when you could order them they got two so he has this one. He has to pay for it eventually but think he is sharing it with his sister so half the cost or hopefully no cost! lol

how much are they anyways, want to get my son one or me, my son nicked my gamecube so want to buy another console for the family room as the gamecube is in his bedroom

£275 I think, You are best waiting till the PS3 comes out because it should effect the price in a good way.

when is the ps3 coming out sounds great that one does looks good too, been on the website. everyone has gone mad about xbox360 is it good not handheld one is it

My boyfriend just said the PS3 won't be out till late 2006 minimum? ?

I know i will have to wait until i get a job i will wait till the ps3 comes out to they are also bring out a new game cube as well

just to let everyone know lol i looked on the ps3 website and it said it will be out in the spring

the ps3 may be delayed because of some issues with the internal workings and getting them made by other companies.

i have got a 360 and purplegem will tell yuo that apparently i am obsessed, but I'm not.

its really good, my mum bought it for me and i am truely grateful.

there are two systems that you can get the core which is 220 and the premium which is 280, there is a differnece in what you get, but unless you wanna know i wont tell you,

hehe

tell me whats the difference i want to buy one for my son for his birthday, not till august but planning ahead, and how much are they and do you think the price will go down b4 august

i personally dont think that the price will go down..

ok the core package comes with....a WIRED CONTROLLER and that is about it, obviously it comes with your cables to connect to the tele, its a scart cable. this is £220

the premium console is the same console but comes with.....a WIRELESS CONTROLLER, the HARD DRIVE (20gb) the HD TV CABLES, a HEADSET and i think that is about it. this is £280.

I have only got a core package, so if you were to get that one, you would need to get a memory card which is £23 so that you can save games.

I should think that the price of the games will go down, but not the actual console.

hope this helps

ty that helps alot and £280 isnt that bad really for what you get, i would be willing to pay it, how much are the games?

the games are roughtly £50 each, although you can get some second hand ones for £40. they are expensive, but by the summer the prices should drop slightly.

yeah its a shame the games are so much, but microsoft makes so much of a loss on the consoles they need to make the money back somehow, which is why peripherals and games are a little pricey... still great console for the price

Our old playstation is on the brink; and we can't afford to get another one; never mind! ;D And anyway, we need to save our money really :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back