• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJ

The christmas countdown has officially begun, as i've just seen the Coka Cola advert :))

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
My pressies are all in and wrapped and all my cards are written ready to be posted!

EmJ

Was on ITV! In the X factor advert breaks! Still have a few pressies to buy and cards to write.

EmJ

I think shops should be banned from putting any xmas cards,paper etc out untill the coke advert has been on.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
I have just finished stringing all my popcorn. Made my pudding and cake yesterday. Handmade all my cards, and just potato printing my wrapping paper tomorrow, then it's all ready except for baking 6 dozen mince pies on Christmas eve. x

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
I have just finished stringing all my popcorn. Made my pudding and cake yesterday. Handmade all my cards, and just potato printing my wrapping paper tomorrow, then it's all ready except for baking 6 dozen mince pies on Christmas eve. x

Its tradition in our household to make sausage rolls and mince pies christmas eve and cook the turkey :)) x

fluffy69

Nooooooo its tooo early for the coke Ad. Thats my favourite xmas ad but i hate it being on sooo early@)
Last year I refused to watch it until it was December.:))

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
CHRISTMAS! Eeee so excited :)) I've got a lot to do before everything is sorted. Presents to get and wrap. Cards to write and send out. Figuring out how long I'm going home for... then planning how to cart 4 piggies and a bunny with me @) Lucky my mum and dad have a big house :))
Now all I need is for Student Finance to get off their bums and give me my grant and all will be well in my festive world.

On another note - am I the only one that DESPISES christmas pudding? :)>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.