• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJ

Reaction score
The christmas countdown has officially begun, as i've just seen the Coka Cola advert :))

My pressies are all in and wrapped and all my cards are written ready to be posted!

Was on ITV! In the X factor advert breaks! Still have a few pressies to buy and cards to write.

lol the cola ad is a sign, I must start my shopping and cards ha i hand make all my cards lol x

lol the cola ad is a sign, I must start my shopping and cards ha i hand make all my cards lol x

We are going to mull some cider next weekend!

I think shops should be banned from putting any xmas cards,paper etc out untill the coke advert has been on.

I have just finished stringing all my popcorn. Made my pudding and cake yesterday. Handmade all my cards, and just potato printing my wrapping paper tomorrow, then it's all ready except for baking 6 dozen mince pies on Christmas eve. x

I have just finished stringing all my popcorn. Made my pudding and cake yesterday. Handmade all my cards, and just potato printing my wrapping paper tomorrow, then it's all ready except for baking 6 dozen mince pies on Christmas eve. x

Its tradition in our household to make sausage rolls and mince pies christmas eve and cook the turkey :)) x

I haven't seen the advert yet either :( I am feeling rather Christmassy though and am mutli-taking and buying gifts on the Boots website right now :))

Ah man I still have so much christmas shopping to do :( on my horrible apprenticeship wage :( meh

Nooooooo its tooo early for the coke Ad. Thats my favourite xmas ad but i hate it being on sooo early@)
Last year I refused to watch it until it was December.:))

CHRISTMAS! Eeee so excited :)) I've got a lot to do before everything is sorted. Presents to get and wrap. Cards to write and send out. Figuring out how long I'm going home for... then planning how to cart 4 piggies and a bunny with me @) Lucky my mum and dad have a big house :))
Now all I need is for Student Finance to get off their bums and give me my grant and all will be well in my festive world.

On another note - am I the only one that DESPISES christmas pudding? :)>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back