• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yaaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

I'm so happy today - Not only is it my Birthday and the day we get out of school for 3 week Easter Holidays - but the winners for the music competetion in my school were announced!

We had a music competetion in our school and way over 150 took part - It took a whole week to get all the preformances done. Loads of people entered more then once, like for example Piano, Violiin etc. All types of instruments were used, even Singing.

I of course entered and I did Singing - I did a very tricky song but because I practised it so much, it wasn't that bad. It was called "Think of me" from Phantom of the Opera.

Well I came first in my aged singing group, which was out of 8 people. However the overall winners of the whole thing were:

1st - Melis, who is SO amazing at Violin! And piano too, amazing!
Joint 2nd - MEE - singing! ;D and another girl called Helena who also did singing
3rd - Lara who did the chello, violin and piano! She is only 11 and is amazing!

;D ;D ;D ;D You don't understand how happy I am! Out of so many people! It was so scary to have to sing infront of over 400 people too! I got a little trophy too, will take a picture of it!

Yay!

Well done you I totally understand how happy you are I know that song and it is a tricky piece well done you.

Oh well done Livie, what a great but tricky song!

:) :) Happy Birthday! :) :)

3 weeks? Gosh you're so lucky, kids around here only have 2 weeks off!

xx Mrs Player xx

[colorr]HAPPY BITHDAY

An many many congrats on th singing thing. Wll on to you. You must b so prou of yourslf. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Livie, and WELL DONE on the singing competition! ;D

Clare xx

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Livie
Happy Birthday to you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

same day as my mums

we only have two weeks your so lucky, and well done for coming first