• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yay! The Council Gave Me Consent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They phoned me and asked how many piggies I would be rescuing from the SSPCA and I said 2-3. They said that 3 is the maximum they allow for hygiene reasons or something (can't remember) but I already have two....might have failed to mention that though. :|
Now when the times right, I can rescue! woop! COME ONNNN PINK EYED WHITES! :luv:

my girlfriend is going to kill me.........

Great news:yahoo::yahoo: Which branch of the SSPCA will you be fostering for... :cool:

Lisa & Ali..

Great news:yahoo::yahoo: Which branch of the SSPCA will you be fostering for... :cool:

Lisa & Ali..
Glasgow or lanarkshire, so keep an edgy for me if you see:
Single nutered boar
Single sow
Pair of sows.

Rather than get three risking getting myself into a pickle, i'm going to try and gradually introduce them to luna and coco and see who bonds with who :)
.....This is the most sensible route to take to try give the best chance of bonding with my two single girls right?

No doubt we have mentioned this before but a better option for you would be to contact Hutches Rescue in Alyth. although it is a fair way away from you Joanne will guide you through the whole process of adopting and introducing piggies to Luna and Coco. Also you have the added safety net if things don't work out as Joanne at Hutches would be on hand to give advice on your further options.

It would be well worth a call or an email to Joanne to discuss your thoughts - http://www.hutches-boarding-rescue.org.uk/

Keep us updated as to how you get on.

Lisa & Ali..x

I know, I've been wanting to do that for so long, but literally cant travel that far, its over 85 miles away from me and I don't drive so I've had to scrap that idea. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back