yesterday was hell,

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
so glad its today yesterday started bad with Patch being PTS, then the police came round I had reported an old man who is ex police himself ( like my hubby is) but he is one who wants everyone in his area to tow the line, he has jumped out on my boys when they turn their cars round on a road opposite us, We live on a brow of a hill so its safer, and he is also the man who told Josh to p off on chrsitmas day for playing with his RC on the road ( not private as he claims I phoned highways to confirm it) near his bungalow but he could'nt have heard him from inside, he says hubby drives badly yep this is the driving instructor who passed his ADI exams after sweating blood sweat and tears for nearly 2 years to do so, also he has passed his police driving exams for car and van twice first time, (getting the picture here) he then told me off for having our garage altered into a bedroom and for having visitors on our drive , basically as I told him to find something to do as he is so bored with his life mine needs looking into, he basically lives way down this road and he cannot even see our bungalow from his place yet he is saying Micks a bad instructor ( despite him the highest pass rate on the Island at the moment) I am sorry but this man needs mental health help he is mad and the polcie said ignore him he has been warned away from approcahing us all, but can phone him if any one annoys him, I said I'm sorry but we are the aggrieved here i made the complaint, if anyone annoys him you can come round and tell me off , I told him to get real, oops,
then number 2 son and his wife had a massive argument she basically wrecked their home killing one of their fish and makiing another 2 homeless so they are in our pond, my son is frightened of her as is their 2 year old as her temper is so bad she is pregnant so we are hoping its hormones but she even threatens him with a knife, then I did'nt get to sleep until 5am not surprising, and today was flu jab day, Kelly have you had yours yet? I;m diabetic and have to take daughter for hers this afternoon, I'm fed up down and depressed, that sounds funny "up down" lol, anyway am disapearing into pigs sheds to polish and make it gleaming and find some wonderful company because right now i hate humans lol excluding piggy lovers, any one have any ideas of how to be rid of a miserable old scrooge who needs to mind his own business please :'(

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
<big hug>

Poor lamb. He sounds like a nightmare and sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Those piggy strokes will make you feel better.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry you're having such a bad time Michelle. I wish I knew how to get rid of a miserable git who makes his neighbours life hell as I live next to one too >:( Keep smiling and cuddling your piggies, sending hugs to you

Kathryn x

SweetEdge

Reaction score
awwwww i'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad time at the moment :( I really hope it gets better for you soon.... x

/BIG HUGS xxxxx :-*

Txxx

J

Jenni75

Aw poor you, what a nightmare.... Maybe you could really annoy him by arranging a huge street party with everyone but him invited?! Obviously it won't help in shutting him up but at least you could have an enjoyable time.

I'd have to agree with Kayjay, if anyone knows how to get rid of nuisance neighbours... I live next to an old couple and the first day we moved in they traipsed in our back garden having a nosey at us, what we have, what pets etc and now, if I do anything in my garden like try and put a trellis up or hit things into the ground he's straight in the back gate saying I'm making such a noise, such a noise, it sounds like I'm trying to get into their house. I apologised and next day put a bolt on the door so he couldn't come in again, banged some growing poles into the ground for my plants, cue back door lock, back gate, tried to come in and then started shouting hello, I said I'm nowhere near the wall he kept shouting hello until I went to talk to him and he proceeded to tell me I'm making such a noise. If I'm making such a noise then how come Tony (my OH) can't hear it in the house?!

Its enough to make you into an OAM (Old Age Murderer). >:(

Maybe its a case of 'if I'm not happy then damned if anyone else can be happy'?

I would suggest a luxury hot choc and dunking biscuits for you to make you feel better but I guess that's not an option with diabetes?

D

DebbieR

Big hugs to you Michelle. What an awful time you're having. I'm so sorry about Patch :'(

I don't know what you could do about that loopy old man. He's obviously a bit mental. The only thing you can do is ignore him. If he tries to talk to you just turn around and walk away without a word.

Thinking of you
xx

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hee hee one of the old ladys who lives near old fuzzy guts came over today and said well done you we've been waiting for some one to stand up to the old git for ages, one of the neighbours heard it all and it was round the area within minutes,and they were delighted the lady said she saw him break Joshs plane that got stuck in his tree, and apparently the old goat ( nope goats are sweet) slug has confronted her son when he visted her when her hubby was in hospital he parked outside her garage and the old git had the nerve to demand whos car is that, she explained and he moaned about everybody parking in his garages but she did confirm that he owned HIS garage nothing else, and she said anyone can drive into the garages in fact more the merrier ahhh bless her
but i do feel better knowing i have done a good service to the elderly but still want him taught a good lesson, and my flu jab was fine but daughter had to have 2 one for phnumonia as well as flu, I had that one last year, was feeling a bit better until I found poor Evee my rex looking very down and not her self, :'( again I think its her teeth she is grinding them, so looks like vets again, what a week, am going to ask for no anesthetic if it is,

michellemuffin

Reaction score
got up this monring to find Evee dead, this week has got to end soon its been a bad week all round, :'( :'(

SweetEdge

Reaction score
awwwwww i'm so sorry about Evee :'( :'( You poor thing :'(

/hugs x

Rest in Peace little Evee x

D

DebbieR

OMG Michelle. I'm so so sorry. :'( :'( You just don't deserve this. Big hugs to you x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
michellemuffin said:
so glad its today yesterday started bad with Patch being PTS, then the police came round I had reported an old man who is ex police himself ( like my hubby is) but he is one who wants everyone in his area to tow the line, he has jumped out on my boys when they turn their cars round on a road opposite us, We live on a brow of a hill so its safer, and he is also the man who told Josh to p off on chrsitmas day for playing with his RC on the road ( not private as he claims I phoned highways to confirm it) near his bungalow but he could'nt have heard him from inside, he says hubby drives badly yep this is the driving instructor who passed his ADI exams after sweating blood sweat and tears for nearly 2 years to do so, also he has passed his police driving exams for car and van twice first time, (getting the picture here) he then told me off for having our garage altered into a bedroom and for having visitors on our drive , basically as I told him to find something to do as he is so bored with his life mine needs looking into, he basically lives way down this road and he cannot even see our bungalow from his place yet he is saying Micks a bad instructor ( despite him the highest pass rate on the Island at the moment) I am sorry but this man needs mental health help he is mad and the polcie said ignore him he has been warned away from approcahing us all, but can phone him if any one annoys him, I said I'm sorry but we are the aggrieved here i made the complaint, if anyone annoys him you can come round and tell me off , I told him to get real, oops,
then number 2 son and his wife had a massive argument she basically wrecked their home killing one of their fish and makiing another 2 homeless so they are in our pond, my son is frightened of her as is their 2 year old as her temper is so bad she is pregnant so we are hoping its hormones but she even threatens him with a knife, then I did'nt get to sleep until 5am not surprising, and today was flu jab day, Kelly have you had yours yet? I;m diabetic and have to take daughter for hers this afternoon, I'm fed up down and depressed, that sounds funny "up down" lol, anyway am disapearing into pigs sheds to polish and make it gleaming and find some wonderful company because right now i hate humans lol excluding piggy lovers, any one have any ideas of how to be rid of a miserable old scrooge who needs to mind his own business please :'(
My love, I've so wanted to post and get in touch with you. Many, many hugs and lots of love to you. :-* :-* :-*

Rest In Peace Evee

Meant to have my flu jab next week, but the diabetic nurse always keeps a supply so can have mine anytime.

xxxxxxxx

michellemuffin

Reaction score
ahhh thanks Kelly son and daughter in law ok for now but she has a short fuse when pregnant, fingers crossed this is their last one my nerves cant stand it, miserable old git has left us alone thank goodness, fish have disapeared down bottom of pond , and I've since lost more pigs I'm sure you've read other postings, feeling a little brighter now though, got to see Dr about my daibetes and blood pressure both went haywire last week and got another MRI on 23rd for my weak arm, apparently my upper motor nuerones are not firing any one with medical knowledge knows what on earth that can mean ?? have also had a gallon of blood taken to eliminate other probs, ;)

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
aww my poor lovey. I have no idea what it all means, but hope the outcome is what you want.

Love always :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.