• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yet another weather complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not so fussed about the snow but the ice is making my life hell, I haven't left the house since Sunday. I'm too scared to slip over, my boyfriends car wouldn't go up his streets hill so he oculdn't get to me last night so I was really lonely and I got all mad and took it out on him so I was crying most of the evening... i think it is NOW Africa's time to go but can't get the vets without Daniel. He might be coming tonight, but it depends if the freeze hits us before 6pm again, if it does he can't, I haven't seen him since Sunday, I have a broken computer and I'm using my old one that takes 5 minutes for the words to show up on the screen and an amazing 40 minutes to even load up! We should be going PC World tonight.

On top of it all, I've finally been paid but I'm so depressed over the above I've lost my interest in fighting my way into town against the elements to get the stuff I need, plus its my moms birthday on Friday, if the weather doesn't inprove she won't have a meal, mines the week after and i have 13 people coming to a meal for that. I wish my depression would go away, I've not had it for ages, not this bad, so bad I don't do anything that eneds doing, I left the washing up since Sunday... I only just did it today, I managed to clean the pigs out yesterday but only because it hurts to leave them messy.I'm forcing myself to eat so I stay on my diet, I just want Daniel *** I'm never depressed around him and with all the falling out we've done the past 4 days, we haven't been able to hug each other to say sorry properly :(

Rant over lol... DAMN WEATHER!mallethead

I am really sorry to hear all you are going through, this weather really is awful. I hope your boyfriend manages to get to you tonight and that he gives you plenty of hugs. I am sorry to hear about Africa also. That will only be making you feel worse. Try to keep strong and think of the better times coming your way. Sending hugs to you x

I'm the other way round I'm probably worse with my depression when I see my boyfriend (which is everyday cause I live with him) because my depression makes him sad and when I see him it makes me feel worse as he cant help being sad.

I'm feeling really down lately .. and I feel worse that I have to rely on my boyfriend to drive me everywhere.

Feel better soon hunny and I'm sorry about Africa

Aww bless, I hope your boyfriend manages to get to yours tonight ok and who knows he might get snowed in at yours ;):))
Sorry to hear about Africa :( its so typical things always happen on the weekend or in bad weather, when you can't get anywhere.
Hope you and your mum have lovely birthdays and the snow goes so it can all go ahead.
Be happppppy it's almost Christmas!:(|) and your birthday too

I think lately my depression is so bad, it's making us both react to each other, like your situation, his mood drops when mine has and I find it hard to then switch back to help him switch back and it spirals. It's good in a weird way that you're both so well linked... but yeah... I just shut down last night when he rang to say he coudn't get up the hill so wouldn't be coming, I went cold and told him i needed to go to clean the pigs out and didn't spek to him for an hour before acting completey normal but cold whenever he mentioned the weather.. and then on the phone I burst into tears and we talked about everything but he said the way I was made him feel terrible and he hrut *** he couldn't do anything abut the weather... In the end I apologised *** obviously it isn't his fault I am just a bit spoilt and in a way he said I couldn't have what I deemed my right lol
I'm just keeping Africa wrapped up in his sponge bob fleese, he's very good as he never pees when he's held, but his poos are getting stuck, easy for me to sqeese out but stuck inside him, he can't push them out, and they come out like little dung balls (bout the size of a golfball if I forget to check him every few hours. He's exhausted, the fluid lump is making it hard for him to breath, he has no ankles on his front feet and no neck due to it either. He's still eating and drinking though and reacting when I call his name.

I get all my hair cut off tomorrow so I HOPE I've enough motivation to go out (from just below shoulder blades to a Emma Watson style) but I've not walked Bobby for the 2 days I promised this week... thats what my depression makes me do, become unreliable... >.< so far, I haven't given in to going to bed and staying there though. Took me 10 minutes to write this damn post... god, computer! >.< lol! My main roads look normal, no ice or snow, but the side roads are snowed under so I doubt Daniels road is ice/snow free, I told him to park at the top and walk to his house but I don't know if he will.

xxxxx

Depression makes people unmotivated thats the problem:(

It will take alot of effort but by pushing yourself to do things it will help enormously trust me:))
Push yourself to go out and have that haircut, you will feel so much better for it! and this is turn will motivate you to get other things done round the house...

The weather won't be like this forever so just think about christmas and being together soon. But please keep busy and don't put things off as it will make things worsex

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down.I am just down the road from you in Newcastle-under-Lyme and the weather is awful,am a bit sick of it too.

Jac63 - Where abouts? I moved from there beginning of 2009 to Stafford :)

I'm alright today, my boyfriend managed to make it mine, we got my computer fixed and spent the evening with my family down the road, where my boyfriend got on wonderfully with my brother in law and his mate :)

I'm going for my haircut at 3pm today, first I'm to go out and get my giro cashed then bus time! It's still snowing!

<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back