• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yoga anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

I have just started a yoga class with my friend...we are shattered after the classes :-X

We both thought we would be doing some gentle exercise and sitting cross legged meditating, instead we were doing shoulder stands at the second class. This emoticon rather sums up how I feel after 2 hours xx0

I hope it gets easier...

Barbara

I'm sure it will :)

I started Pilates a few months ago. I felt like it was a doddle but the next afternoon i got the worst aches in places i didnt even realise I had muscles!

I love yoga, though I never seem to find the time to do it anymore! I always found I was wide awake after classes, which finished at half 9 but slept the best nights sleep once I got home!

Beks said:
I love yoga, though I never seem to find the time to do it anymore! I always found I was wide awake after classes, which finished at half 9 but slept the best nights sleep once I got home!

Well, that sounds positive, hopefully things will improve as our fitness does ::)

Barbara

you will get much bendier and more supple (and arms like Madonna)

Billies Mum said:

As long as I don't end up with hands like hers :o Have you seeen then recently :-\

It definitely improves your fitness levels and flexibilities, which in turn improves other aspects of your life ;) LOL!

cavykind said:
Billies Mum said:

As long as I don't end up with hands like hers :o Have you seeen then recently :-\

I know.
She's not in bad nick tho (the rest of her)

I saw a magazine yesterday where she says she wants another baby ! :-\

I taught myself some yoga about ten years ago - I never got very far because it's not easy to do it when holding an instruction book!

These days I do running, squash, weights and sit-ups - much better and safer!

I used to do yoga to see if it would help with my fatigue.. but it didn't really work made me worse I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back