You can't sing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't know when, but a group of males moved in up stairs around 4 months ago and one of them insists on practising his singing which is the 'screamo' type. He really murders and butchers songs though, terrible voice and sometimes I don't mind and othertimes I wanna smack him round the head and say YOU CAN'T SING!

rolleyes;) just venting :)

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Lol at first I thought, band practise? Don't they realise the walls and ceilings are paper thin but my boyfriend said I'd hear more than just the singer if it was a band. Man, sounds like a strangled cat! Wish he'd stop! lol

Astral Heart

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our tenant can't sing and insists on belting out every tune that he hears. He'll sing one part of a song a bit worse than the other parts, stop then say "Ooo that wasn't right" he sings it again and is satisfied with it. None of it was 'right' in the first place lol

Posiesparkles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
At uni I had a wannabe singer next to me - he was awful! I think my husband would sympathise with you - he is a trained opera singer so although he is loud he is tuneful, and finds my tuneless singing to the radio etc quite painful at times!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
my oh walks round the house with his ipod on singing 'loudly' to his crappy Hawkwind songs....he cant sing....but he puts so much effort into it...its a nightmare!

I really feel for you though, it must be horrible, i like peace & quiet especially at home :{

Status
Not open for further replies.