• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

You ever been caught speeding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
have you been caught Speeding, on camera and got away with it ?

check it out on this website

www.e-database.co.uk

you can use my login details
username ALLENS01
password DURHAM

even shows you a pic of your car ;D

LOL Deb. ;D ;D
I was surprised that someone managed to get 81mph out of my old 125 Vespa ;D

Ha ha ha... it got me too..hook, line and sinker.

My boss fell for it a treat too, was just about to get on the blower and complain it wasnt him and his reg must have been cloned. ;D ;D

Deb x

LOL! ive seen that before but thought id see if my mum got it i didnt show her the pic at first and she was shouting about how she hadnt even been where our car had been and saying she'd have to talk to someone lol so funny though she wasnt impressed!

brilliant my hubby is gonna get it later when he gets fooled with this one, I'm going to say no shout, what the hell was you doing in Cambridge when we live on the Isle of wight, hes an ex copper so he will love it, ;D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh got him he went mad I have not been in middlesborugh ( so it changes details each time you log on) he was shouting his head off and when I disclosed the picture he said you cow laughing his head off, got him good, his friend who is also a driving instructor is round later so going to get him as well, nice one, started my day great

just got Jason as well, he said I was in at home all day sunday I cannot have been in middlesborough, so we said ah but can you prove it have you got a witness lol then Mick said better check your picture then, cracked him up as well, nice one!

talking about speeding. looks lik emyhubby has been zapped but a mobile policeman. So looks like another 3 points which takes him to 9. just waiting for the letter through the door. Funny thing is he has a snooper which detects the camera and mobile guns but he hasnt got it working. He's had it since January LMAO!!

We got a snooper it goes mad when a camera is coming up, if your on the m25 its mental lol

Just emailled loads of my friends with it. and also my hubby. now wish i was a fly on the wall when he sees this. LMAO

Piggiewiggy said:
talking about speeding. looks lik emyhubby has been zapped but a mobile policeman. So looks like another 3 points which takes him to 9. just waiting for the letter through the door. Funny thing is he has a snooper which detects the camera and mobile guns but he hasnt got it working. He's had it since January LMAO!!
I brought my hubby one at christmas its not even come out of the box, idiot that he is, he use to be a policeman and hated traffic cops some can be too ruthless, he cant afford to get points as he is a driving instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back