Your opinion please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramleycaviesrescue

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For easter I want to do a fundraiser for children. I was thinking along the lines of a Easter colouring/picture competition.
My idea is having a theme 'A guinea pig/s adventure at Easter'
I would like children to design a picture and colour/stick and glue whatever they want on it. There would be 3 age categories Under and including 5, 6-10 (including 10) and 11 and over. age limit 15.
It would be £2 per entry to enter and closing date would be Easter Monday when I would ask a customer who visits us at our Easter event to choose the winner.
The prizes would be 1 prize for each age group and it would be
Sponsorship of their chosen piggie from our site for a year, An easter themed prize (unsure what yet) and some crafty items.

What do you think. Are the prizes 'boring' (as my son would say- although he did like these prizes but he is only 5) or do you think children would like these?

Please give me your honest opinion

Many thanks
Helen

Reaction score
For easter I want to do a fundraiser for children. I was thinking along the lines of a Easter colouring/picture competition.
My idea is having a theme 'A guinea pig/s adventure at Easter'
I would like children to design a picture and colour/stick and glue whatever they want on it. There would be 3 age categories Under and including 5, 6-10 (including 10) and 11 and over. age limit 15.
It would be £2 per entry to enter and closing date would be Easter Monday when I would ask a customer who visits us at our Easter event to choose the winner.
The prizes would be 1 prize for each age group and it would be
Sponsorship of their chosen piggie from our site for a year, An easter themed prize (unsure what yet) and some crafty items.

What do you think. Are the prizes 'boring' (as my son would say- although he did like these prizes but he is only 5) or do you think children would like these?

Please give me your honest opinion

Many thanks
Helen
Ooooh my little girl would lurrrrrve that lol, I think they're fab prizes, I mean an easter egg would last 2 minutes but a piggy sponsorship lasts a year.
What a cool idea, how about an easter guinea pig theme (everything seems to be rabbits:x )

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think this is a lovely idea, and lovely prizes too, perhaps with the sponsorship pig you could have a framed photo of the piggie...perhaps a plain frame that they could decorate at home? Just an idea :) I love the idea of crafty items too, and the easter theme as it'll appeal to both boys and girls, hope the fundrasing goes well! :)

bramleycaviesrescue

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That sounds like a lovely idea :) Would they have to draw a picture or download one and colour it in? :)
I think I may give the option of both. My concern about only downloading was some people may not have a computer. So have one that they can dowload or they can also design there own if they want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.