your opinions on new charms please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I need opinions on a new pet photo memento charm I am thinking of making. I currently sell bridal photo charms but recently have thought about doing a pet version so people can put a picture in it of their beloved pet or one that has gone to rainbow bridge.

The reason for these charms is I recently lost one of my piggies and I wanted something pretty that I could put a photo of him in and remember him by maybe hang on the others cage

Is this something anyone would buy do you think?

It will be similar to the charm below but instead of the teddy will have a silver corn on cob charm on it for guinea pig owners. Also crystals and ribbon can be changed to a favourite colour.

Also for rabbit owners the corn on the cob will be replaced with a silver rabbit holding a carrot charm

SNC00269.jpg

Thanks for your input!:))

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. A really nice way for people to remember any pets that have gone to the bridge or to just show off how adorable their pet is. I would get one.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you:))

each charm will have either a smaller corn on the cob or strawberry charm in place of the teddy bear in the picture.

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thats beautiful. What a lovely sentiment to have a beloved pets picture in it. Brought tears to my eyes. Just lovely..

Status
Not open for further replies.