• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Your pigs personalities:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcorn&Cookie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Popcorn loves her snuggy pouch and is alot more chilled about being held but is also the boss! she wont eat while your holding her

Cookie is so food orientated rolleyes and is alot heavier than popcorn! shes alot more fiesty than her sister and is usually causing trouble some how

go go go :(|) :(|)

Peronel is food crazy and always demanding it. Amina is so affectionate and is always kissing her sisters. Amelia Jane loves hiding under things and being cosy. Sophie is so cuddly and will sleep on my chest.

Jack loves a lil cuddle and will now take food from my hand. He sometimes have mad moments and run round the pen over and over till he tierd. LOL Bob is still very shy and hides when anyone gets near but he to loves his cuddles when he finally lets me pick him up.

Ludwig is a very nosy boy. As soon as I walk into the room he's standing up, poking his head out of the cage opening and leaning in close when I sit there. He loves eating from my hands, drinking from my hands yet he hates being grabbed as he's very sensitive to touch.

Gilbert is my lazy dom. He's a cheeky boy who likes occasionally teasing Ludwig playfully, humping him and being lazy. His favourite two things are eat and sleep. He also adores dragging his balls and creating a stink. His bum is nonstop dirty. rolleyes
He also doesn't mind being picked up and you can place him however you want. He gives nonstop chicken legs and trusts me fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back