• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zaboo + Nathen + Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caviequeen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know that this is a piggy site but I own other pets and want to share 3 very special boys who are my babies my to Hammies Zaboo and NAthen and Ollie my Gerbil.

ZABOO
Zab is my precious little man, he is around 2 years old and the first time I saw him I thought he looked like a miniature Polar Bear and I love the little dickens, he is a sweetypie,he adores being around all my other animals including my sisters English Mastiff Dexter and he will sit with me for hours if I let him. Anyway here's Zaboo :luv::wub:
image.jpg
NATHEN FILLION
Nathen is around 1 year and he's so fuzzy and so cute, his story is that I was walking home in the summer one day and he walked up to me on the path by my house and he sat right on my foot, I alsmot stepped on him, anyway ever since then he became mine, and I dunno if someone abandoned him or if he got away but there loss is my gain cause he's the sweetest lil boy and he lets you pat him and he has no fear of anything anyway that's Nathen.
image.jpg
OLIVER/ OLLIE
Oliver is 2 year old black and white gerbil who I'm still unsure of his or her sex, When I whent into the petstore one day one of the employees approached me and asked me if I was intrested in a Gerbil cause if not he was going to be snake food, they said he was to vicious to sell so I was like sure okey anything to save this little guys life and I took him or her home and as soon as I picked Ollie up I was amazed at how not vicious he/ she was anyway I love him/ her. Anyway that's my Ollie.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Aww how sweet. I love the stories about them too. I must say inline Nathan's fluffiness!

Aww thank you for sharing, they're all gorgeous! Poor Ollie, how lucky you saved him! I love Nathen's fuzz :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back