• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zac is looking for love ❤️

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Zac is looking for love! ❤️

He’s a lovely, neutered boar, of approximately a year old and he would love to meet a lady friend or friends!

If you could offer Zac an indoor home, with access to an outdoor run, in warm weather, then please get in touch!

CDB8C779-4540-4715-B33C-087DD6624E10.jpeg5E2964A2-7536-4BB3-812D-FC92643E00DB.jpegBB8FA880-DA73-423C-9E5B-E34F88FA2128.jpeg

Hope he finds a lovely home soon.
He’s gorgeous.

If he was a she I’d have already sent you an email

I LOVE how he looks like he’s wearing a waistcoat in that second pic! I hope he’s snapped up in no time, what a lovely fella 😍

Oh what a handsome chap, hope you find a lovely forever home soon Zac 💙

Good luck Zac. Hope your forever home is just around the corner. ❤️

Oh Zac you are absolutely gorgeous, I wish I had the space for you handsome man! :wub: Good luck finding a wifey or two! (And really hope it’s with someone on the forum so I can see lots more of you! :love:) x

Sorry to hear that Zac. Hope a lovely lady snaps you up soon.

I would have you in a heartbeat Zac but Meg isn't looking for another husboar, Lexi and Thea have never lived with a bloke before and I'm not sure how they'd take to having a male on their turf. You wouldn't be able to go outside either in the warmer as the foxes may have you for lunch.🦊 You look very lovely and I love your waistcoat!

Oh Zac, I do hope the right lady pig comes along soon. You're a very handsome boy. ❤️

Has Zac found a wifey yet? Wish I could take him on but mine live outdoors.

Strut your stuff Zac, show those ladies what a lovely husboar you’d make.

Oh he’s lovely! Hope he gets the best home xx. Sometimes I think about a boar for the two girls, but I haven’t the space, and I’m still a bit nervous about looking after a boar!

Oh he’s lovely! Hope he gets the best home xx. Sometimes I think about a boar for the two girls, but I haven’t the space, and I’m still a bit nervous about looking after a boar!
Boars are lovely 🥰

Has Zac found a wifey yet? Wish I could take him on but mine live outdoors.

Strut your stuff Zac, show those ladies what a lovely husboar you’d make.

Maybe you could ask them if he could live outside? Now would be the best time for him to acclimatise to go outside 🤞

Back