• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zakynthos or Kefalonia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hoping to continue my tour of the Greek Islands again this year. Can't decide. Anyone any experience of either of these islands? xx :)

I don't mind, tell me when I'll meet you at the airport!

I went to Zante in 2004, I wouldn't recommend Laganas but Argassi was nice enough. I absolutely love Corfu. I got married in Sidari on 3 June.

I went to Zante in 2004, I wouldn't recommend Laganas but Argassi was nice enough. I absolutely love Corfu. I got married in Sidari on 3 June.

Thanks.
Must have been a lovely wedding, we went to Corfu in 2009 and stayed in Paliokastritsa. xx

Stayed in Laganas aswell. Plenty too do and see. Good night life aswell if you like that.

Nightlife is usually a taverna with wonderful greek food and a few drinks. Bit (actually a lot) past the nightclub scene. xx

Zakynthos is beautiful we went there about 12 years ago.

Zakynthos is nice. I went there about 8 years ago and it was lovely. However, everywhere has nice places and rough places. It just depends on what part of the place you go.

Jane it has to be Kefalonia without a shadow of a doubt.

The White Rocks Hotel at Lassi.

It is amazing - I don't need to say anymore. We stayed there a few years ago and it is just heaven, pure heaven.

Helen.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back