• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Zanzi & Baker have eaten plastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all was doing the late night rounds and OH made the stupid mistake of leaving an empty garbage bag near the cage a few hours ago,
Zanzi & Baker have fulled it through the grids and nibbled quite a bit of the edges,i cant say exactly how much was ingested or who ate what but should i be worried?

dennis did this once when I had just cleaned him out:{ before I knew he was a nibbler I wouldn't worry about it it should pass straight through:)

Several of my guinea pigs have managed to have a go at plastic, the worst offender being Dizzy (shopping bags, pellet and hay bags, parcel tape; the lady drove me round the bend!) - with no bad effects whatsoever, apart from my nerves. She had such a knack of getting at everything before me! malletheadmalletheadmallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back