• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zephyr is now pear shaped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww I'm glad everything went well :) she really has kept us all on the edges of our seats :))

AWWW - I am soooo glad that everything has gone well and mummy and pups are well!

WELL DONE, ZEPHYR! I can't wait to see your pups! x)

Yay! Well done Zephyr! Glad to hear all are doing well. Cant wait to see the piccies.

Woo hoo - I got a text too xx>>>

At last Zephyr............. you really kept us all guessing, you naughty girl:))

Cant wait for pigtures :)

Teresa xx

Yey! Well done little girl!
Iv been waitin for your babies along with my cats and they were both born on the same day!
Xx

congrats to mummy and baby and sophie! can't wait to see the pictures!

Well done, I get the feeling everyone wants pictures[including me]:(|)

Thank you Vikki, I was only able to get on here via my phone and it's not the easiest thing to reply on!

Zephyr is just fine, being a great mum, and the babies are toooo pretty for words - I have taken some pics, I promise to get them on here as soon as I can!

One baby sow who is ice lilac, a dark black / grey roan baby boar and a lilac argente boar - def. think Yoda is the Daddy!

Pics to follow! Thank you all for wishing her well, typical that she waited until I wasn't here to have them! rolleyes

Sophie
x

Best of luck!

Can't wait to see the result from a Yoda-Zephyr mix! I am so glad that everypig is doing fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back