• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

zooming piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea pig slave

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do your piggies have an attack of the zoomies daily around the same time ?
Since we had the Himi trio sows, I've noticed at around 4pm, they start racing around their pen and playing - so lovely to watch them having fun. My computer is right next to their house and can see they're starting to rev up for the big off any minute now :(|) Just cleaned them out and put a new cushion in so think this may start them off as they are sniffing it and popcorning like mad :x
My boars always used to do this at around 9pm in the evenings rolleyes
Aw, bless. Happy times :))

Yea they are in our room and tend to start at around 4/5 am, not so cute! rolleyes:x:{

Yep, Misty has a mad 5 minutes mid afternoon. She may be 5 1/2 but she can still zoom and popcorn! Seems to be the same time each day - we only tend to see it at weekends and holidays. Lovely to see her happy :))

Rocket usually has a mad zoom about in the evening ( the other 3 prefer a quiet snuggle but will get up and have a potter if there's a paper bag involved! ) - has me in stitches if I'm sitting at the computer watching him. :))

Liquorice has a little zoom in the cosie cup ,(dont know what time) he sits inside it for about a second then popcorns straight back out! :))

Aw how cute! Video please? :))

My monsters seem to rev up around 11-12 pm just as I want to go to bed rolleyes

They are just sooo quick when they start, all three running in different directions, has me in stitches not to mention cross eyed :(|)
Can't believe these three little ones five weeks ago were kept outside in a dirty hutch, had little human contact or good diets :( All snug and spoiled now rolleyes
Have put them some new pink vet bed in today so they're learning what 'luxury' is and have finally started coming over to me for chin tickles, fusses and responding to my voice at last :))

:)):)):)) yup, Mabel always whizzes around every morning after veggies! Even more so now that she has a bigger cage! Errrrm, we need to see pigtures of these girls please! :p

They are just sooo quick when they start, all three running in different directions, has me in stitches not to mention cross eyed :(|)
Can't believe these three little ones five weeks ago were kept outside in a dirty hutch, had little human contact or good diets :( All snug and spoiled now rolleyes
Have put them some new pink vet bed in today so they're learning what 'luxury' is and have finally started coming over to me for chin tickles, fusses and responding to my voice at last :))

The 'before' and 'after' images in my mind have actually made me well up a little. I remember seeing your lovely set up on threads before and am so happy they have a snug home and are responding to you. They know they are lucky girls :)p

Mine do this around 7.30am (though its currently 6.30am due to the clock change - obviously piggies can't tell the time! - hoping they realise I'm not getting up at that point and soon adjust!) :D I think they do it then as they know I'm just getting up, they will have their clean and their morning veg!

They do it again when I get in from work, about 7.30pm - as they usually get a new toy, a treat or a snuggle then. Then again around 10pm if I'm still up!

I have never actually had such active Guineas as these three! My mums boar is also incrediably sedate compared to these rascals! :D

my little Jerome is in training for the marathon the amount he zooms round his cage.
Barney just sits there unimpressed :P

Mine starts zooming when we get the hay out, then because they are so busy going crazy it takes them ages to realise they have new hay rolleyes

Silly piggies :))

I love watching Zoomie pggies! It always makes me happy to see them happy

Ha ha. Love hearing these happy stories. When our crazy gang go bonkers we call it the Guinealympics! Great fun to watch.

If more people realised just how fun, entertaining and endearing these amazing little animals were maybe there would be less of them needing rescue homes.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back