• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zooplus ferplast 120 £44.90

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good price!

I noticed some low prices for 120 cages on ebay too, but bidding could easily rise higher I'm sure. I'm shocked at some of the prices some websites charge. There's such a massive difference!

That's a good price!

I noticed some low prices for 120 cages on ebay too, but bidding could easily rise higher I'm sure. I'm shocked at some of the prices some websites charge. There's such a massive difference!

I got my first ferplast 120 from ebay for £1.04 :) Second hand of course, but in good condition so after a thorough clean to get rid of any nasties that may be hiding there it is perfectly usable :)

I got my first ferplast 120 from ebay for £1.04 :) Second hand of course, but in good condition so after a thorough clean to get rid of any nasties that may be hiding there it is perfectly usable :)

Thats got to be the best bargain ever!

well - this really cheap - but as I mention before 2x100 cages cheaper much more space and much easy to clean.Can be easily connected with pipe.Get second hand cages only way to go - just wash them hard before use :)
I paid 4 pounds for collected 42 inch crate for my chinchilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back