• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zooplus or Pet Plus voucher anyone? R6A/150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie Krafter

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone got or could point me in the direction of a zooplus pet plus or similar voucher? I need to get another R6A or 150 indoor cage, to accommodate a new pairing following the fall of out my sow Bubbles with her herd. I just wondered if anyone knew if there are any discounts or vouchers available at the moment? (I've considered a C&C but the difficulties of cleaning it out because it will be stacked mean I'm not going for that type this time).

Zooplus have a R6A for £139 including stand, and pet plus have a Liberta 150 for £119. Love Pets have a Ferplast 160 for £147 which is getting a bit expensive for me (esp as it isn't that much larger as far as I can see).

If anyone knows of a 150 (or 160) that is cheaper or better, please advise!

Code aP-xe3F will get you 5% off at zooplus on any spend I believe, or STOCK-UP when spending over £75.

If you are a new customer (or don't mind setting up a new account) code 13OFF63 will get you 13% off when you spend over £63.

Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back