Zooplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggle*&*Ludo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can't believe the service, I ordered the boy's new cage on Thurs midnight and I just had a call arranging delivery for tomorrow morning! That is fantastic service, I don't remember them being that quick last time. Just hope my boys like their new home. :)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/rabbit_cage/140_cm_cages/179119

Was supposed to be £189 rrp, but at the checkout I got further discount and it came to £116.

Had to tell you cos I am excited hehe, I will get pics of them once they are set up.

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah that's excellent service! Sure they will be popcorning and wheeking when they get in!

Look forward to the pigtures!:)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww thats fabulous, zooplus is a great serice, i had a brilliant serice with them when my order came broken, and they've been fab in the past too when ive ordered a run, toys and whatnot.

The cage looks amazing too, very spoilt piggies cant wait for pigtures x)

Reaction score
I've got the same cage, it's absolutely huge but hard to clean the bottom level, I find myself having to wriggle through the door to reach the back :))

Also, the ramp may need to be modified a bit, it has no sides and no real grip to the wood so I found it slipped about a lot and my piggies were unable to run up and down it without literally sliding. I carpetted the ramp and added sides which resolved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.