Zubin is 1 on the 26th any present ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hiya, Well most of you know its his 1st birthday soon WOOO! but i dont know what to get him for his bday, a cuddle cup, a big cucumber, a chube i just dont know, Any ideas I'm thinking toys or things him and ed can play on? x

C

claire

Yey its bok and benis happy gotcha day on the 26th June and i don't know what to get them either lol

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have got my guys in the past:
cuddle cup
new house to play in
guinea football
play veggies
bricks
a wooden truck on wheels so I can give them rides
new food bowl
brigh blue water bottle
GG stuff

any help?

G

gothchick1515

Thanks, that does help. Football that sounds cool where do i get one of those from he might be afraid of it though lol

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Riffy and Dr used to love football. Now Riffy plays with Rocky. It's about the size of a squash ball and it rattles. Ours is purple ;D

i got it at a pet shop.

Reaction score
Yes we have one too, Chester loves to nudge it round the cage with his nose, Piggie doesn't bother with it though.

Reaction score
All my lot have got balls (of the toy sort!) -well they're dumbbell shaped with a bell in! The boys especially nudge it all round the hutch and in the field when they're out!

G

gothchick1515

Hmm sounds ok but i will hear it when I'm tryin to sleep lol, mgiht get him one for the run though

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well...the main things mine seem to be into at the mo are chubes, log cabins and fiddlesticks. They love climbing and hiding so these are ideal.

LOL Claire - I love your expression "Happy Gotcha Day"...that's a great way of putting 'Adoption Day'!

Alex x

G

gothchick1515

hmm fiddlesticks sound cool does anyone else's piggys like them?

Reaction score
Piggy cake - grate fave foods then squish together like a cake. Leave in fridge to set a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.