• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

About The Birthday Announcements

Anniversary Herd

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
We LOVE saying :clap::cake::clap: Happy Birthday :clap::cake::clap: to forum members .

But , we also respect your privacy .

So... , we will only post a " Happy Birthday " Thread if your privacy settings permit the day and month of your birthday to be shared with other forum members.

If you want to check your privacy settings , here are some pigtures to show you how :)

1) click on your profile page at the top of the home screen and select " personal details ".
1.jpg

2) Enter your date of birth. If you want the AH to wish you a Happy Birthday, please put a tick in the box stating " show day and month of birth " . If you would rather not have Birthday Announcements, please leave the box blank .
3.jpg

Last edited:
hi,

My birthday is checked off but I did not get a birthday greeting. Did I miss it? Can I go back and see it now?
Or is something else wrong.

hi,

My birthday is checked off but I did not get a birthday greeting. Did I miss it? Can I go back and see it now?
Or is something else wrong.
sorted! Sorry!

Happy Birthday!!

Is there something I have to do other than put my birthday on my profile in order to have my birthday announced? My birthday is on my profile but it has not been announced, but it isn’t a huge deal!

Hi, we can only apologise if you were missed for Birthdays this time. We post everyone who is on the list for that day who has been active in the last 6 months.

Back