• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Cherry eye/fatty eye or infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. I am sorry he had to have his eye removed. It sounds like it was really serious for the vet to come to that decision. I really hope he gets well and starts to eat again soon.

Joey is still doing very well and he is eating by himself and is back to his cheeky self. He is coping very well with one eye and I'm sure that he only has little sight in his only eye, as he does walk into things when he's unsure where he is. But the eye is improving every day and we have another vets visit on Tuesday. So hopefully this is a sign that the eye is on the mend.

Thanks for your support and wishes, Joey and Gizmo send some wheeks and hugs back x

Good news joey has now been discharged from the vets as his eye is now healing.We just have a little more healing to go and all should be ok. Which is a huge relief for me and of course joey.

Thanks for the well wishes. X X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back