• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Christmas Cards For The Potteries: Orders Are Now Open!

Please don't forget to let me know how much I owe you (incl postage) so I can send you a cheque.

Thankyou for the pm
will sort you're payment tomorrow evening, not had the chance to get on my laptop for a few days, unless I get the chance tonight when I get home. Xx

Thankyou for the pm
will sort you're payment tomorrow evening, not had the chance to get on my laptop for a few days, unless I get the chance tonight when I get home. Xx
No problem don't worry :)

Hi Please let me know when you get the payment details for my order so I can write you a cheque.
I would like to buy
3 Packs of TGPF Competition Winners.
and 1 Pack of The Wulfruna Piggies

Hi Please let me know when you get the payment details for my order so I can write you a cheque.
I would like to buy
3 Packs of TGPF Competition Winners.
and 1 Pack of The Wulfruna Piggies

Will do! Sorry I've not been able to calculate the postage yet but will get that sorted as soon as I can :)

Thanks to @worried val of york and @Daisy overton for their orders.... It's not too late to get your order in. The print run has been ordered and on it's way but I still have some packs available, particularly Pack A featuring my own piggies...
Keep the orders coming folks!

Thank you, how do I pay you please? I'm happy with 3x print run A and 1x print run B

Xx
Hi Daisy. Your request for 2 of each is on my spreadsheet so don't worry :) I should have sent you a private message about payment but I know sometimes they don't always work for new members straight away. Try checking your inbox at the top right of the page (like an envelope) in case it has come through of not then I can let you know. I just don't like to put my details on the open thread if you know what I mean!

Thank you everyone for your orders so far. It's been great. There are still packs available for anyone who still wants to place an order.... If those of you who have ordered can PM me your postal address so I can get them off to you as soon as they arrive and I have them all packed for dispatch, that'd be great!

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your orders so far. It's been great. There are still packs available for anyone who still wants to place an order.... If those of you who have ordered can PM me your postal address so I can get them off to you as soon as they arrive and I have them all packed for dispatch, that'd be great!

Thanks!
I'll put my address in with my cheque, in case you don't already know it :)

Just heard from the printer and the cards should be with me this week! I've got a family event later on this week which will slow me up but I'll have them out to everyone that's paid as soon as I can... You'll get a PM to confirm your order has been posted as soon as it's on its way :)

There are still packs left for anyone else who would like to order...

Back