• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Heartless !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond disgusting; I would take issue with this article referring to him as a man. Anyone who would treat a helpless creature so horribly is NOT a man in any way except biologically. AND I'd be willing to bet that this entire relationship with the woman and her daughter has had other violent acts/abuse, as well - many people who abuse animals also abuse other humans. Sick, sick, sick.

that's horrific, what a scum bag! I agree with all the above, how can someone do that to 2 defence less animals

i know if i was to post exactly what i thought of this evil, sick, twisted, warped, oxygen wasting crettin i would probably get myself into trouble.

i just hope that life deals back tenfold the hand that he has so viciously given out & that throughout his lifetime he endures endless, emotional & physical pain & suffering for what he has put all concerned through.
prison would probably be no punishment as some do-gooder would probably bang on about his human rights &get him sent on a wildlife holiday instead as rehabilitation....or some twaddle!
But a lifetime ban on keeping animals of any kind would be a start!

You went to "The Bridge" too soon... too young, Popcorn Free & Rest in Peace little piggies.
xx

What a nasty piece of work. The language in the title is very much justified, although I don't think there are actually words in any human language that could accurately express just how much of a horrible he is, little :cen:.

I hope all the people he hurt will recover from all of this, especially the poor 9 year-old girl who was emotionally hurt very badly even if she was not physically harmed. I am glad he didn't hurt her the same way he hurt her piggies, which he could have easily done. Run free gorgeous piggies who never did anything wrong. xx

He deserves a long, long time in prison and a lifetime ban on keeping animals. He's probably too selfish to bother with looking after animals anyway.

He may be a boxing light weight but I am sure that 10 minutes in the ring with me would be fun, after all I was taught in Karate how to punch my body weight (which is 20 stone) and as I tend to be a bit thick and can take a punch (as a black belt found when I walked into one and didnt go down, just went ouch).

:bye:i just can't believe this!

The thought alone brings tears to me eyes, let alone being 9 years old and witnessing it. That poor girl, those poor helpless piggies

I truly hate people like this, I would kill someone if I saw them doing something like that!

what a horrible situation, that poor little girl, I cant imagine what she is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back