• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hedydd and Heulwen for Suzygpr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, things have been rather lively lately, not helped by being shorthanded at work at the moment, so I am quite a few days later than planned with my update.

Hedydd just makes you smile whenever you see her! She has started to come right up to me now and has taken her first treats off my hand, although picking her up is still near impossible unless you can catch her out in a corner - if you are lucky! She's very busy playing "keeping up with the Joneses'" with Tegan, who is she is very evenly matched with. She's even started a big wheek the other day - doing her best to imitate Tegan's cadences as perfectly as possible. Clever little sausage!

"Mummy, it's empty!"
600df1e3.jpg

2edbbf74.jpg

8861731f.jpg

No problem with jumping into the hammock with another (protesting) piggy snoozing underneath!
3defde32.jpg

Tegan and Hedydd playing upstairs and downstairs
70e55b4a.jpg

Making sure that Tegan hasn't discovered something better!
245df30b.jpg

Being told off by headmistress Nia for stealing
8a329307.jpg

(Please wait for the next instalment)

Heulwen is finally settling in as well, getting used to being handled regularly. She is coming out of her shell and has started talking to me. I have never had such a snuggled up pair of piggies; she and Ceri seem to be joined at the hip for most of the time! Roaming time with the two tends to consist in who can find the smallest crack to squeeze in first... No adventures, please!

8ba97895.jpg

49d14176.jpg

3d08f54d.jpg

2f419715.jpg

02817a8c.jpg

Roaming time needs to be undercover! Here they are during a cage clean.
e9a136a7.jpg

81a4a87d.jpg

And one special but very short trip in view of Ceri's health to enjoy the first spring sun
50abd3d4.jpg

Lovely to see the naughty ginger sausage is coming on so well! :))

Heulwen has obviously just the right partner in Ceri as she just bossed all her little sisters, no snuggling allowed!

Suzy x

They have both blossomed so much.

Heulwen and Ceri sound like they are soulamates, bless them.

Aww, bless. The two H's are just adorable. I love the T's on their heads and I am rather partial to Heulwens white bum x)

It is lovely that Hedydd has found a soulmate in Tegan and Heulwen in Ceri :)

Sounds like they are best of buddies...gorgeous pics..

Lovely to see the naughty ginger sausage is coming on so well! :))

Heulwen has obviously just the right partner in Ceri as she just bossed all her little sisters, no snuggling allowed!

Suzy x

Ceri and Heulwen had a bit of a rocky start, but have settled in really well together. At bathing time, they will even shake and wash themselves in unison! x)

Awwww...they're all so cute, but Ceri's face is just adorable! x) x) x)

Oh what lovely snaps! They are both gorgeous girlies, I love seeing the pics of Tegan and Hedydd playing together, and that last one of Ceri and Heulwen is gorgeous x)

aww theyre adorable! i love how our piggies always let us know when their food bowl is empty! :)) rolleyes

Last edited:
Super pictures, and I was so fortunate to see them all in person this week. And ..... I even got to hold Heulwen just for a few minutes. It's amazing just how like her sister she is, in the face.

I love the picture of Ceri and Heulwen in the grass - the sun must have felt so good on their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back