• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Laughing teens throw kitten around a room and film it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone knows them personality, please giev them hell, 1 year? Are they seriously going to grow up in 1 year? fat chance... stupid court, should of been a cripping fine, and a lifetime ban.. people like this become serial killers.

Guys, a dog was tortured and hurt in the USA last year, a women decided that the court wouldn't do enough so she decided to campaign for max sentence and fine.

Do you think we should do this? Find out the court they were trailed and campaign to have a retrial with higher sentence? Show we won't stand for it?
Just how to start and go about it... online petition? Letters from everyone to the judge in question?

BBC says Maidstone Youth Court

Last edited:
Good idea. I have signed and will mention it on my piggy blog later.

Amy
x

just signed the petition. i watched this video when inside my head was saying not to. how i wish i had listened. i am sickened to the bottom of my stomach - i don't think these images will ever leave my head. the kitten was finally knocked unconscious when it hit the bedroom wall with force - how the hell did they explain that to the parents because if this had happened in my house i know my kids heads would have been rolling - not that mine would ever consider cruelty of any form. what upsets me too, is to think that poor kitten was in their care until they got around to putting this on facebook and someone finally reported them/got caught. how much more abuse did the kitten suffer in the meantime. i have 14 cats in my house. all of which are rescues that have come from disgusting backgrounds. i found 2 being kicked around by some youths - while i rescued the kittens my daughter who at the time was only 11 chased these boys and gave them hell. god knows what they had been through before we found them. a fine is absolutely nothing to these kids and as for banning them from keeping animals, who actually makes sure that they have none anyway - no one!

I'm in the area and they are lucky i dont know them, I'm disgusted that this can go on

i've added the link to the petition on the pet forum. hopefully more signatures will mean changes to laws i.e. stronger punishment for animal cruelty.

What goes through people's minds that they think they can do things like this, let alone find it funny :( that poor little cat

I'm quite happy with the amount signing it, it's doubled in 1 day :) but I'm annoyed that NO ONE on my facebook has signed it... I'll keep pushing it anyhow... I've put it down for 5000signatures. Not sure if this is too much or too little but it should make a force. Remember to send a letter, if you want to send them to me and i'll bunch them all together in a jiffy bag and post then when the signatures fills, I can do that too, so they feel the force of it, or if they get loads everyday... something has to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back