• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would like to introduce everyone to my new arrival...

...little baby Isabelle...
DSCF4059_zpseef472d6.jpg

480624_10152630312430315_382576105_n_zps167a7465.jpg

Sorry for the late news, she arrived at 8.09am on Sunday morning, 3 days earlier than her due date. A rather unexpected and quick delivery. We are both well and happy.

Oh she is beautiful. Congratualations! I am so happy to hear you are both well.

Congratulations sweetie, she is adorable! And such a beautiful name too. I hope you are feeling well.

Look forward to more pictures x

Oh woweee! Amazing! She's so cute, congratulations! Bet Archie can't wait to meet her ;) thanks for taking the time to come on here and let us see pics!

A big congratulations! You must be absolutely over the moon. Hope you are well.

What a beautiful baby she is, congratulations :)

Well done she is a beauty! Look at her squidgy little nose!

She looks so serene and peaceful. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl, congratulations xx

Thank you all :) Sorry I have taken so long to reply, it's been quite chaotic as you can imagine. We are both doing well at the moment. Isabelle is struggling a bit to put on weight though so we're having to monitor her quite closely at the moment and try and get as much feed in as possible. Other than that everything is great. She is a very happy baby, not much of a crier (touch wood). I will try and get some more piccies up soon!

Aww sure she will start to pile on the pounds soon (fingers crossed!) glad all is well otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back