• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ok ok. who here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wheeks with their piggies. When my Tam wheeks at me I wheek back and she talks to me. I dont know what I'm going on about, but I'm sure she does.lol

I wheek at them all the time and talk to them as if they are going to answer (I even leave pauses) my OH is mortified in the summer when I do it while in the garden with them lol!

Romily I bet your neighbours have a giggle too. We do the weirdest things..rolleyes

My neighbours are very understanding :). In fact they came to the door tonight with a giant bag of veggies for the piggies. Plus I have also heard them chatting to our cats :x

My neighbours are very understanding :). In fact they came to the door tonight with a giant bag of veggies for the piggies. :x

my neighbours have given me a bag of toilet rolls for the pigs! they love my pigs!

We talk away to our piggies all the time me more so than OH :)) its soooooo cute the way they look at you but I bet they're thinking "does she honestly thinkw e are going to talk back, bet if we did she would keel over" lol

They usually do wheek a little when we talk to them depends what we say to them or what we rustle :)) x

i don't wheek at the piggies, but do talk to them all the time. Do sing piggies songs though - replace all words with piggy or wheek.
embarassing confession :red- OH and i do say guinea pig things to each other, including wheek, and the sweetest one was the other day when he crept up behind me and said 'Rumble, Rumble, Smell'rolleyes He is such a lovely amorous boarxoxo

Hahahahaha, TMI.LOL
I talk to my cat to. But I dont meow. I usually ask her if shes ok and she always meows back. My mum thinks its funny, but loves that we have such a close bond. Love my animals I doxx>>>

Glad me and the OH aren't the only ones to wheek at eachother!:))

lol yup!

I love it when the children do it too! at afternoon snack the girls always wheek when I sit the children down, and then I have 2-6 children saying wheeekwheeekkk:(|)

My friends know that I'll put the kettle on if they wheek! They also all rumble and bottom wiggle in order to show that something is theirs. I have never yet had a human popcorn in the house - there's still time!

PS And I wheek, sing, mumble and 'goyp' to the piggies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back