• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piccies please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jane28

Dog piccies please past and present! I didnt get to go to Crufts this year and need my fix!

Plus talking about Bella on Glynis's thread has made me want to post more piccies of her...rolleyes:))

I will go first..

First day we got her and looking all cute...
scan.jpg

Watching the cat AGAIN...
Picture108.jpg

Dylan
Dylan958.jpg

Nell
Nell1611.jpg

Elmer
Elmer5128.jpg

This is Kookie my dad's dog whom he rehomed recently due to his chronic arthritis & not being able to walk her but she has a fantastic home in Cumbria with someone who knows the breed :)
Kookie216128.jpg

Well...I have alot.Here goes.These are my chihuahuas.They are all inside.They are all boys too.
Radar
darzzy.jpg

this is Boo
SDC10121.jpg

This is our hairless one it is due to his color.His name is Harry
harry2-1.jpg

This is Rascal
SDC10127.jpg

This is Freckles
SDC10124.jpg

This is Nomo He is Radar's son.
SDC10119.jpg

Here are my outside dogs
This D.O.G. She showed up about 8yrs.Ago and we kept her and she is a baby when she wants to be.She is best friends with Scooby.
DOG.jpg

This is Scooby he just showed up about 6mns. ago he was soo scared but know i have him spoiled.lol
scooby3.jpg

Awww lots of lovely doggies!

Come on people there must be more dogs on this forum :))

The puppies are verrrry cute! We would need more updates as they get older though...:)

Aww Rosie looked a lovely girly.:) I know someone with a beddy whippet and they are lovely dogs...

Here is Apollo :-

Img2A4D03A3.jpg

and this is Luna (owning one of HER chairs)

DSC00901.jpg

Lovely Dogs Everyone - what a great thread Jane!xx

Lovely German Shepherds! My dad used to have one and i ahev always kind of wanted one as well as the 10 other breeds i want in my house...:))

Jetson, my dog as a puppy.

Attachments

• DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2
ooh lovely dogs everyone!

I have a crossbreed called Millie who is 6 this year:
Photo-0087-1.jpg

And my boyfriends new cossbreed puppy Henry who is 9 weeks old now:
Photo-0101.jpg

Here's Monty....

Monty.jpg

Monty came to me as a 4 month old pub from the RSPCA Halewood. He had been abandoned on the M57 Motorway and previously been abused probably by children as he was so fearful of them.

He settled in well but was very anxious and active at times.

Monty1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back