• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Princess Kate has cancer 😞

I’ve just heard that Princess Kate has cancer 😞 I hope the media will leave her alone now to receive treatment and recover in private. The way they have behaved speculating has been disgusting 😞 I hope she recovers well x
I suppose that will put a stop to all the conspiracy theories.I hope she recovers too.

The Papparazzi are terrible. They hounded William's Mum and now they are hounding his wife! The Royal Family have the same rights as anyone else - the right to privacy. I feel sorry for the Royal Family, first King Charles has cancer and now Princess Kate. I hope they both make a full recovery.

I feel so sorry for the Royal family; they deserve the same right for privacy and dignity as everybody else. Paparazzi and totally insane social media conspiracy theories are really the pits; they are dehumanising without any concern that there are real people with feelings at the receiving end. We've been there with Diana and now we are there again with poor Kate. :( :( :(

I guess that is the reason why William was pulling out of things on very short notice but I sincerely hope that both the King and Kate are going to make full recovery since both their cancers have been detected early because of operations for a different issue. What horrible year this is for them!

I was disheartened whenever I go to social media and read all the horrible conspiracies that are being spread about the Wales. To top it off, celebrities and the media were jumping on the bandwagon too. :cen::td: They are not thinking clearly. She has very young kids that she needs to think their well being first. They obviously don't want the kids to get so much of the buzz from the outside world and deal with the horrible comments.

I'm wishing all the best for the Princess of Wales. All the love and prayers sent to her. ❤️❤️❤️ Hopefully she gets all the privacy she and her family needs now. It's hard having cancer and then the world demands so much from her and all these being played out so publicly.

Back