• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ruth - AKA The Meep

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
It’s been a difficult time with losing Micah in January and Ruth leaving to live with @PigglePuggle so that she wouldn’t be alone.
Tragedy struck while we were away and she was diagnosed with bladder stones and ovarian cysts.
Ruth passed away soon after her surgery, very much as her mother Naomi had done some months before. We suspect a genetic heart flaw.
Needless to say both @PigglePuggle and I are devastated.

IMG_6649.jpeg IMG_6678.jpeg
Ruth came to me with her mother Naomi in January last year. She quickly showed herself to be a feisty, loving piggy who spent a considerable amount of time trying to climb out of the cage to get at the food first.

IMG_0070.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg
After losing Priscilla the 3 piggies settled happily as a trio. Micah was ecstatically happy with new wives and especially loved Ruth and she was the recipient of his enthusiastic eye licking.
She loved her food and happily helped Micah with his Critical Care and banana when became ill

IMG_7695.jpeg IMG_7392.jpeg

After Micah’s death we weren’t in a position to find her another companion before we went to New Zealand so instead of going to board with @PigglePuggle and Piggy Daddy she went to live with them so she wouldn’t be lonely.

The first bonding attempt revealed her to be a secret intergalactic monster, earning her the name Meep. The second attempt a few weeks later went much more smoothly, Ruth didn’t attack or try to eat anypig and so happily joined the herd. She was very happy with her new companions but sadly this wonderful new life was to be brief

Ruth was a beautiful character and a beautiful piggy. She will leave a big hole in 2 hearts.

IMG_6664.jpeg IMG_6591.jpeg

Oh no. I wasn't expecting this news. 😭💔 I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Ruth felt all the love you had for her. Big hugs to you. :hug: ❤️

Popcorn free Ruth. You will surely be missed. 🌈❤️

Oh no, my heart sank when read this. Ruth can reunite with Micah and the other members of the herd over the rainbow bridge. Popcorn high and enjoy your eye licks pretty girl ❤️🌈

Oh, Heather, I'm so sorry to hear that Ruth has gone to Rainbow Bridge so unexpectedly. 😢 Hugs to you, and to @PigglePuggle too :hug: :hug:
She had the best of piggy lives with you and PigglePuggle, now she is reunited with her beloved Micah and her mum Naomi.

Sweet dreams Ruth 🌈 Popcorn free over Rainbow Bridge xx

Aw no, I’m so very sorry to hear this Heather and my heart sank when I saw Ruth’s name in the rainbow bridge section 😞

You and @PigglePuggle have given her an amazing life filled with love and the best homes. I am thinking of you both (((hugs))) it’s so unfair that her chance of a new life after you made the heartbreaking yet courageous decision to rehome her has been cut short 😞

Sleep tight beautiful Ruth, have fun at the rainbow bridge xx

BIG HUGS to both @Merab's Slave and @PigglePuggle .

I am so sorry that Ruth hasn't had longer with her best new friends and but she has clearly had the best of piggy lives in loving homes and with caring piggy friends.

Oh I’m so sorry to hear about dear Ruth. I hope that you can take some comfort that she settled under the care of @PigglePuggle and her herd and was surrounded by companions and love. Hugs to you both. Sleep tight little Ruth 🌈❤️

Really sorry to hear this, so sad. sending my thoughts to her loving humans from both homes, she sounds a very special lady who was very much loved.

Sorry for your loss (both Mirab’s slave and pigglepuggle). Ruth sounded like a wonderful piggy, full of character, and I’m sure she’ll remain in your hearts forever. Now reunited with Naomi and Micah over the rainbow bridge x

What a terrible shock for both of you and I am so sorry for your loss. She will be reunited with her loved ones at the bridge.
Rest in peace and love little one 🌈

Back