• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What a wonderful day with a very happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I went up to Hels in Gretna with the aim of getting Sparky a new friend, we have had it planned a couple of times before but things have cropped up that have prevented it.

Well today we finally made it, it was fantastic to meet Hels and all the piggies in her care. Hels is so dedicated to every piggy she has in her care, each piggy is so well cared for and loved, for the first time I got to meet a skinny and fell in love with them, if I had had the room I would of brought one home with me. I had a lovely two hours and got to meet lots of lovely piggies hairless and skinny alike. The work that Hels carries out in Gretna is amazing.

Sparky also to got to meet his potential new friend, while we settled for a natter and a cuppa Sparky and Scampi-Joe were also busy getting to know each other. It became very quickly apparent that they were getting on really well together and Scampy-Joe has now moved in here, he's busy settling into his new cage and currently is snuggled up to his new foster daddy in one of the beds in his new cage. For something so tiny he's got a massive mouth on him. Here's some photos.

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

Getting to know each other.

itsandbits096.jpg

itsandbits102.jpg

Back at home, new friends

itsandbits101.jpg

What's with the sticky out paws?

itsandbits098.jpg

Little and large

itsandbits097.jpg

I Love you!
x)

thank you Wanda and thank you for taking in a rescue piggy. He will have a super life with you.

It was wonderful to meet you too and you are always welcome here if ever you fancy a visit.

I love the first bum shot photo of Sparky - ha ha - you can hardly see Scampi-Joe on that one.

Much love
Helen.x

Awwwwwwww such an adorable piggie x) x)

How adorable and I just love the name scampy joe

Oh, Wanda, i'm so glad Sparky finally got to choose a friend after all those false starts. Mind you, you must have just missed the weather as itis a howling gale here now!
Scampi-Joe looks very sweet and Sparky looks happy.
Sorry to have missed you today - i'm normally free on thursdays but i'm only just out of hospital myself, and you're the last person i'd want to give this evil virus to.
Hope you are keeping well, and please keep us posted with news of the new friends.
Becca

thank you Wanda and thank you for taking in a rescue piggy. He will have a super life with you.

It was wonderful to meet you too and you are always welcome here if ever you fancy a visit.

I love the first bum shot photo of Sparky - ha ha - you can hardly see Scampi-Joe on that one.

Much love
Helen.x

Thank you Helen, I promise you he will have a fabulous life with me, he's currently running laps round his cage squeaking his head off. Very funny.

Thank you, I am sure I will be back up at some point, tis only 65 miles in the car.

It looks like Scampy-Joe has been buried by Sparky.

Love Wanda

Glad Sparky finally found his perfect friend, they are a very adorable pair. Scampi-Joe's so tiny x)

Am so pleased they liked each other. They make a lovely pair.

Ah what lovely photos, I think they are going to be just fine together, Scampi Joe reminds me of Stewie when I first got him all little and scared and snuggling up to his big new friend

Oh, Wanda, i'm so glad Sparky finally got to choose a friend after all those false starts. Mind you, you must have just missed the weather as itis a howling gale here now!
Scampi-Joe looks very sweet and Sparky looks happy.
Sorry to have missed you today - i'm normally free on thursdays but i'm only just out of hospital myself, and you're the last person i'd want to give this evil virus to.
Hope you are keeping well, and please keep us posted with news of the new friends.
Becca

Hi Becca,

So sorry to hear you've been in hospital, hope you are feeling better. It would of been lovely to have met you but your very right, giving me a virus is not a good idea at all.

The weather was turning as I drove back I could see dark clouds on the horizon and the car was starting to get buffeted a bit, its raining now and blowing a gale.

Its lovely to see Sparky so happy with his new friend, will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back