• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

£1 per month to help the piggies at TEAS!

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
We are currently very busy at TEAS, with many new permanent residents coming into our care, plus we have more arrivals over the next few days. All these guinea pigs are going to need veterinary treatment, which is going to further deplete our bank account, which is already starting to look worryingly low.

I had decided, a few weeks ago, to take no further permanent residents, until such time as we were in a better position to fund their treatment, but after a call from someone, who can no longer do a regular 10 hour return trip with her piggy, to see Simon and then yesterday, hearing about a baby piggy (approx. 6 weeks of age) who's in a bad way, with dental issues, I couldn't turn them away.

I know it isn't a good time of year to be asking for financial help, but if everyone could donate just £1 per month (£12 a year) it would make a huge difference to the lives of these 'extra special' piggies.

Many thanks!

Regular payments can be set up through PayPal - [email protected]
or via our bank account (PM me for bank details)

Regular paypal payments are very easy to setup too!

And thank you for donating to TEAS!

We've had a few unexpected vet bills recently, some of which will be ongoing. Like my foster boy Ted. He came to TEAS as the healthy part of a pair, but has now started to have breathing issues so will be on medication for life. The bills soon add up when we have extra costs like this happen.

Given a small one off donation & the girls said could they put in a pound each of their pocket money(with my help).
So they've set up a monthly standing order of £3 for TEAS (don't forget you have my gift aid details - so please claim any tax back)
Thank you xx

Thank you to everyone who's set up regular donations to us. We've got a large number of new residents, who are needing regular dental work, so your help is so important and needed.

I am going to try and find the time to do a little feature on each piggy, needing dental or other treatment, so you can get to see who you are helping! x

I have forgoten my paypal password for email address. I will donate asap £1 a month

Back